Recruiting Manager at Tiger Analytics
Views:169 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Tiger Analytics - Business Development Leader - Channel Partner (10-13 yrs)
- As a Business Development Leader at Tiger Analytics, you will play a fundamental role in achieving our new client acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You will be responsible for generating a target number of highly qualified leads through planning and executing lead generation activities through all channels (Conference, Inside Sales, External Agencies, LinkedIn, new ones, etc.) in a highly fast-paced environment, among others.
- The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a challenging and entrepreneurial environment, with significant responsibility and an exciting career path. The base location would ideally be Chennai/ Bangalore/Mumbai/Hyderabad/anywhere in India, in that order and it will report to the Head of Business Development for our US business in India.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Preferred 10-13 years of experience as a Business Development professional preferably working in the Analytics/IT services/related industries
- Strong lead generation skills, ensuring high quality and strategic leads are generated across all channels and handed over to the Sales Teams and a good ratio eventually convert to clients - ability to take targets both for lead generation as well as lead conversion
- Experience in working with US/Western clients preferably in orchestrating large conferences from India, which require coordination across multiple parties internally and externally
- Experience in handling and growing a successful Inside Sales team and over-achieving targets on a regular basis
- Experience with other B2B lead generation channels like LinkedIn and Digital/Social Media
- Experience in working in a timebound and a target-oriented fast pace environment
- Strong research & analytical skills
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Build, encourage and maintain long-term relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally, especially so with conference organizers, external agencies, LinkedIn teams, etc.
- Great People Management Skills to lead each of the individual channel owners to successfully beat their objectives
- High levels of commitment, flexibility, and motivation to stay focused and generated leads that can convert after reaching out to a large number of prospects
- Should be able to learn and deliver results quickly
- Strong go-getter attitude and willingness to learn things on the job
- Good understanding of various tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, QuickMail, etc.
- We will ensure that the compensation and title will be commensurate with the experience and skill level brought to the table.