Head - Talent Acquisition at Tide
Views:1143 Applications:320 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:295
Tide - Head - Customer Experience - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (10-18 yrs)
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we're on a mission to save businesses time and money. We're the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We're looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We want passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we're looking for:
A leader of large and complex operational teams, with fintech experience who will be developing and executing strategies for exceptional customer experience enabled through an understanding of product and technology. Someone who is passionate and positive about what they do, eager to make a difference and naturally takes ownership of projects and initiatives through to completion.
As a Head of Customer Experience you will:
- Leading a high-performing customer experience team, fostering a culture of excellence and continuous improvement
- Establish metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure customer satisfaction
- To own all customer experience related policies & procedures and work with our 2LOD oversight team to ensure your teams are adhering to all same
- Conduct in-depth customer research and analysis to identify pain points, opportunities for improvement, and customer preferences
- Monitor customer feedback and sentiment through various channels, including surveys, social media, and online reviews, and use insights to drive enhancements to the customer experience
- Define operational forecasting by modelling a headcount plan using predictive analysis
- Collaborate with the product team to provide user feedback and insights for product enhancements and new feature development
- Juggling priorities to ensure that customers get the best experience possible in all their interactions with Tide
- Working with product and data teams, to make manual processes more efficient and increase automation where possible. You're always ready to highlight areas that can be improved
- Owning the relationship with key partners (internal/ external)
- Assisting with the strategy for selected large operations vendors, supporting and guiding operations managers as required
- Working closely with Talent and People partners and internal trainers to ensure we continue to recruit, upskill and retain the very best employees.
- Reporting to Deputy Country Manager India, and playing a pivotal role in leadership of the wider team
- Working on the optimisation of existing processes including working on new ideas, solutions and partnerships.
- Keeping yourself abreast about latest changes in fintech industry and regulatory policies and help to make changes at appropriate places
- Ensure that we meet rigorous standards whilst building efficiency where possible
What makes you a great fit:
- 12 - 18 years in running a successful customer experience operations in both voice and non-voice processes with high NPS
- Masters' degree preferably from a Tier-A institute
- Experience in effectively engaging with CXOs, delivering impactful boardroom presentations and confidently articulating complex ideas and strategies
- Experience of driving service operations using digital tools and platforms (CRM, Service desk solutions, RPA, chatbot, AI/ML, NLP based automations)
- Proven leadership and management experience and can scale operational teams efficiently and effectively across multiple countries
- A passion for problem-solving and finding solutions to difficult challenges
- A strong work ethic, good organisational skills and are highly productive
- A positive attitude and bring out the best in people around you
What you'll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their assigned Indian state. Additionally, you can work from a different country or Indian state for 90 days of the year. Plus, you'll get:
- 25 days holiday
- Additional health and dental insurance
- We invest in your development with a 40k INR professional L&D budget per year and up to three L&D paid days off
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Flexible working
Tidean Ways of Working:
At Tide, we're Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we're One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.At Tide, we're Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we're One Team. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone:
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it's what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone's voice is heard.