Chief Operating Officer at Thunderpod
Views:1169 Applications:393 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Thunderpod - Product Analyst (1-3 yrs)
A social health and wellness app for users which enables AI driven home workouts, meditation practises, brain games, dance fitness and a lot more. You need not have multiple apps for tracking your physical and mental wellbeing but just have - Thunderpod as your one stop destination for your overall health & fitness!
About Us :
We are a bunch of passionate people with expertise in building a great product. We are a consumer centric product and have a vision to revolutionise the healthcare sector for B2B and B2C consumers.
About The Role :
We believe in the culture of working "with" the founders and core team members rather than working "under" someone. This role is to take ownership of our complete analytics and provide a holistic view of the numbers across all verticals.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Analytics of our entire product & features including user activities, challenges, shop, social leaderboards & revenue.
- Handling communication & activation of dropped off users.
- Analysis on our external and internal communications including - emailers, push notifications, SMS & social media engagement.
- Handling the entire re-engagement & retention piece of the app.
Skillset Required :
- Should be great with number crunching & data interpretation.
- Should have worked in startups in the past - preferably B2C
- Should have good understanding of SQL, GA
- Experience of working on tools like Tableau, MoEngage, Clevertap is an add on.
Basic Requirements :
- Min. 1+ year of experience as a Product Analyst in consumer centric organization
- Excellent communication & data presentation skills.
- Should be a pro in Ms Excel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.