Chief Operating Officer at Thunderpod
Views:1034 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Thunderpod - Manager - Content & Social Media (1-5 yrs)
Content & Social Media Manager
A social health and wellness app for users which enables AI driven home workouts, meditation practises, brain games, dance fitness and a lot more. You need not have multiple apps for tracking your physical and mental wellbeing but just have - Thunderpod as your one stop destination for your overall health & fitness!
About Us :
We are a bunch of passionate people with expertise in building a great product. We are a consumer centric product and have a vision to revolutionise the healthcare sector for B2B and B2C consumers.
About The Role :
We believe in the culture of working "with" the founders and core team members rather than working "under" someone. This role is to take ownership of our complete social media handles & host engaging & interesting content/challenges everyday to drive user engagement & growth.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Creating creative & engaging challenges on Thunderpod app for our categories like walking, workouts, meditation practises, brain games, healthy habits & yoga.
- Managing creator led challenges on Thunderpod for the above mentioned categories.
- Creating the right social media strategy for Thunderpod to drive engagement & growth.
- Handling our social media accounts - Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Hosting giveaways & live sessions on our app & social media for social engagement.
- Working closely with our content & communication team for our B2B engagement.
Skillset Required :
- Understanding of social media metrics is a must have
- Fresher of 1 year of experience in Social media management
- Experience of working with content creators/influencers is an advantage
- If you have worked in startups, that will be a bonus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.