Principal Consultant at Thrive Management Services
Views:1124 Applications:346 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Thrive Management - Product Manager - Food Category (3-4 yrs)
- Plans & ensures marketing support to ensure achievement of agreed top line, bottom line targets.
- Ensures optimal utilization and control of Adpro budget.
- Alignment and development of marketing mix elements
- Ensures development & implementation of marketing mix elements for each product, ensuring alignment of the same with overall Category and Business/Marketing Plans.
This would cover -
1. Communication Strategy (including advertising)
2. Promotional Plan (Consumer Promo, Trade Promo, Merchandising and other visibility initiatives)
3. Media Planning
5. Pricing Decisions
6. Product Development
- Develops long term and short term strategy
- Agency Management
- Ensures optimal utilization of agency resources (Market research agencies, Advertising agencies, Media Agencies)
- Market Research
- Ensures development of market research briefs and interpreting research findings.
- Market Analysis
- Sales analysis both primary and secondary.
- Competition / consumer tracking.
- Media tracking
- Profitability tracking