Senior HR Executive at Thrillophilia
Views:302 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Thrillophilia - Digital Marketing Manager (2-8 yrs)
Thrillophilia is India's biggest online platform for travel experiences and activities. Around 6 Million users use Thrillophilia every month to discover and book travel experiences.
The Digital Marketer will wear various hats and will closely work with media, tech and marketing teams and empower them.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for PPC campaigns with large budgets
- Lead and conversion optimization
- Email marketing and segmentation
- Launching new categories and verticals
- Marketing Automation
- 2-8 years of experience in a similar role;
- Strong analytical skills with previous experience in PPC
- Good understanding of marketing automation
- Demonstrable leadership and decision-making skills
- Should be able to lead a team.
- Willing to get shit done to grow things 100X
- Understands UI-UX and customer journey
- Willing to pick problems and without adequate resources, and figure out solutions.
- Doesn't really care what digital problems need to be solved, be it retention, app installs, website transactions, automation, launching new products and portfolios.
- Pro Project management skills, can manage a team but would even deliver even without a team.
- Deep analytical mindset, loves number crunching. Would keep on pressing refresh to see numbers move.
- Multitasker, you will never have enough time.
- Well versed with a diverse digital landscape like content marketing, performance marketing, media buying, product marketing, customer sentiments, NPS, funnel optimization, email marketing and a lot more..