Director at Threadbucket Studio LLP
Views:633 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
Threadbucket Studio - Head - Finance (5-15 yrs)
- Chartered Accountant or MBA Finance with 10+ Years of experience in handling and leading Finance and Accounts function.
(E-Commerce experience is mandatory with strong excel / ERP skills)
- Act as a Strategic consultant to the CEO on process transformation, business process re-engineering, process standardization and harmonization.
- Preparation of standalone & Consolidated Financial Statement & MIS with detailed unit economics analysis.
- Finalize & Produce MIS, Budgets & financial Statement to CEO on Monthly / Quarterly basis.
- Ledger Reconciliation with Various E-commerce Platforms.
- Check on Applicable Compliance - Employee Related, LLP Related, Income tax, GST, etc.
- Study current accounts & finance processes - Procurement to Pay (AP), Order to Cash (O2C), Record and Report (GL).
- Fixed Assets Management, data and reporting accuracy, audits and compliance deliverables.
- Drive transformation in the Company's financial and accounting policies, systems and procedures.
- Meet the organizations objectives and comply with regulations, accounting principles and standards.
- Reviewing process gaps, escalation management and driving improvement and automation.
- Lead transformation projects in the space of process harmonization, improving accuracy, efficiency, and technological enhancements to meet industry benchmarks.
- Stabilize accounts payable & receivable processes including SOP preparations and review, putting in place necessary internal controls and regularize vendor payments& customer collections.
- Identify improvement opportunities, monetary and non-monetary impact and define implementation timelines.
- Experience in transitioning processes, designing SLA/KPI's, establishing reporting framework for various stakeholders
- Work closely with Business, Sales and Supply teams to ensure business goals are achieved along with financial targets.
- Recommend, develop and implement policies for maintaining and improving profitability.
- Develop & Manage team, including mentoring and coaching.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.