Talent Acquisition at Thoucentric Technology Private Limited
Views:676 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Thoucentric - Supply Chain Solution Architect (7-12 yrs)
Thoucentric is a niche management consulting firm focused on helping organizations overcome business challenges, maximize growth & overall performance through effective problem solving, efficient people, process, and technology solutioning, end to end execution and management.
We help clients with Business Consulting, Program & Project Management, Digital Transformation, Product Management, Process & Technology Solutioning and Execution including Analytics & Emerging Tech areas cutting across functional areas such as Supply Chain, Finance & HR, Sales & Distribution.
We are a group of seasoned professionals having diverse industry, solution and product experience thereby making us effective business liaisons. We are 300+ consultants strong coming with strong diverse background fueling our growth story in India and across four other global locations viz. US, UK, Singapore, and Australia.
Thoucentric is an Ethos that epitomizes the essence of being a good human living a life of purpose being life itself! We are an extension of ourselves together! We breed the basic human values of trust, freedom, nimbleness, compassion, integrity, passion, persistence & conviction.
What is in it for You:
Be part of the exciting Growth Story of Thoucentric!
Work on projects that help you stay ahead of the curve. Not just exciting projects, if you are a self-starter, you will also get multiple opportunities to design, drive and contribute to the organizational and practice initiatives.
Constant learning curve with very approachable and intellectual group of consultants.
Be part of One Extended Family. We bond beyond work - sports, get-togethers, common interests etc. Work in a very enriching environment with Open Culture, Flat Organization and Excellent Peer Group.
Job Family: Management/IT Consulting
Designation: Supply Chain Solution Architect
Experience: 7+ years of relevant experience
The ideal candidate has hands-on experience architecting and developing enterprise solutions from Functional as well as technical perspective, with customers across multiple supply chain activities in varied industries to develop transformational solutions
- Understand and Document the customers business and functional requirements to design the solution for the business problems
- Translate functional requirements into technical specifications collaborating with application consultants/developers
- Works on cloud platforms and is responsible to design solutions for different business requirements using the analytical and cognitive product capabilities
- Captures the data requirements according to different use cases and maps these with the source ERPs of client database
- Deliver project deliverables in accordance with customer expectations
- Architect skills (solutions/applications) with all features and functions, and ensure all layers (including user consumption layer) are designed and developed per customer requirements
- Responsible for testing and overall QA of the solution from a functional standpoint
- Provide insights and recommendations based on the cognitive data models
- Run support meetings and workshops with prospects and customers, ranging from early discovery sessions to detailed final presentations
- Support multiple prospect and customer project deliverables
- A minimum of 7 years working within market leading supply chain planning solutions
- Exposure to ERP systems is a plus
- Problem solving
- Exposure to ERP Systems and integration points between supply chain planning systems and ERP Systems
- Working knowledge of SAP function modules, structures, tables, BAPIs, and BADIs is a plus
- Strong team player, capable of working collaboratively within and across internal and customer teams
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills (business and technical communications)
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.