Talent Acquisition at Thoucentric Technology Private Limited
Views:717 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Thoucentric - Specialist - Organizational Culture & Engagement (3-7 yrs)
We are looking for passionate OD professionals to work in a New Organization Development initiative that is at a nascent stage.
You should have 3 - 7 years of experience in an Organizational Development role. As part of this team, you will
- Build the OD framework and execute it effectively
- Work towards establishing a healthy culture
- Handle sensitive people scenarios
- Work in a dynamic and fast paced start-up environment
- Handle uncertainty and complexity that will arise as part of driving this initiate and efficiently provide solutions
The Culture and Engagement Specialist will support the Leadership Team by:
- Actively drive the Organizational processes with alignment of company values, vision and mission.
- People assessment and Talent enablement in alignment with the company values and vision and continuously engage the employees.
- Administer, oversee and monitor various framework programs across the organization. Connect the Practice Members, Leads, designated facilitators and assist in the entire progress of the program.
- Assess, track and communicate progress, obstacles and challenges to all key stakeholders.
- Consulting and facilitating Business Practice wise teams in their change processes through the Culture & Engagement Team.
- Collaborating with various teams with focus on creating common tools, methods, techniques and systems that have significant impact on our company culture.
- To facilitate the process to grow internal cohesion and shared corporate culture
- To support Business Practice leaders to achieve the full human potential of their team members.
- To monitor the corporate culture evolution on a regular basis
- Create and conduct surveys to assess needs and effectiveness of different Organizational programs.
Required Education and Experience:
1. MBA in HR from Tier 1 or Tier 2 institutes . Organizational Development certifications can be an added advantage
2. Around 3 - 7 years experience in similar role
1. Excellent Communication
2. Consultation and Collaboration
3. Critical Evaluation, Analytical thinking & Problem-solving skills
4. Ethical Practice
5. Global & Cultural Awareness.
6. Relationship Management and Interpersonal skills
7. Organization skills and Attention to detail
- Ability to cope in a complex and fast-changing business environment, and to respond calmly and rationally to changing aspirations.
- Strong planning and organizing skills including the ability to manage several work streams simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues coherently and logically both in writing and verbally.
- Good influencing and persuasion skills with the ability to enthuse and inspire multidisciplinary teams and build successful relationships at all levels.
- Good team player, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well