Talent Acquisition at Thoucentric Technology Private Limited
Views:25 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Thoucentric - Solution Architect - Supply Chain Domain (7-10 yrs)
Solution Architect - Supply Chain (USA)
Desired Skill sets : Demand planning, R, SAS, CPLEX
Job Description :
About Thoucentric :
- Thoucentric is a niche management consulting firm focused on helping organizations overcome business challenges, maximize growth & overall performance through effective problem solving, efficient people, process and technology solutioning, end to end execution and management.
- We have been certified Great Place to Work by AIM and have been ranked as "50 Best Firms for Data Scientists to Work For"
- We help clients with Business Consulting, Program & Project Management, Digital Transformation, Product Management, Process & Technology Solutioning and Execution including Analytics & Emerging Tech areas cutting across functional areas such as Supply Chain, Finance & HR, Sales & Distribution.
- We are a group of seasoned professionals having diverse industry, solution and product experience thereby making us effective business liaisons. We are 400+ consultants strong coming with strong diverse background fueling our growth story in India and across four other global locations viz. US, UK, Singapore and Australia.
What you will do:
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of industry best practices, business process, clients solutions, technical
architecture and value proposition.
- Lead the complete lifecycle of a project from design to delivery of clients solutions to customers across
industries and geographies.
- Understanding of our customers requirements by leading workshops with functional and business owners of the processes and documenting it.
- Effectively map the business requirements into clients platform and come up with a clear, phased
- Work with a team of experts to configure, solution as per the design to solve deep operations / supply chain problems and institute rigorous performance monitoring process.
- Work with the customer to resolve issues and coordinate defect tracking, analysis and resolution process
- Plan, develop and deliver Super User and End User training, for a global user base.
- Actively help in improving internal processes and product features based on customer feedback by interfacing with the development and operations teams
- Support customer demonstrations
- Be a mentor and guide to junior members
What you should possess :
- At least 7 years of experience with implementing Demand planning applications is a MUST
- Statistical, Optimization and Simulation skills through software tools and packages like R, SAS, CPLEX or
similar is desirable
- Understand concepts of history cleansing, customer segmentation, statistical forecast algorithms and their
uses, forecast errors, consensus planning and S&OP process.
- Deep understanding of supply chain planning concepts including Demand Management, Distribution
Planning, Master Planning and S&OP.
- Knowledge and training in databases (SQL Server, MySQL) and skills one or more languages like SQL, MDX, T-SQL or similar is desirable
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint for analysis and presentation
- Strong ability to lead by example and demonstrate proficiency in both product and domain.
- Patient listener with the ability clearly articulate your view point to manage and deliver to customer expectations, even under pressure
- Ability to analyse and process large amounts of data and complement it with intuition to prioritize and
focus on the highest value opportunities or the biggest risks is key.
What a Consulting role at Thoucentric will offer you?
- Opportunity to define your career path and not as enforced by a manager
- A great consulting environment with a chance to work with Fortune 500 companies and startups alike.
- A dynamic but relaxed and supportive working environment that encourages personal development.
- Be part of One Extended Family. We bond beyond work - sports, get-togethers, common interests etc. Work
in a very enriching environment with Open Culture, Flat Organization and Excellent Peer Group.
- Be part of the exciting Growth Story of Thoucentric!
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.