Talent Acquisition at Thoucentric Technology Private Limited
Views:61 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Thoucentric - Solution Architect - Supply Chain Domain (3-7 yrs)
Supply Chain Solution Architect
Desired Skill sets : Supply Chain, Planning , ERP
Job Family : Management Consulting
Designation : Solution Architect
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 3 to 7 years of relevant experience
Job Description :
- Works on cloud platforms and is responsible to design solutions for different business requirements using the analytical and cognitive product capabilities
- Understand the customers business and functional requirements and translate them into technical specifications and requirements
- Analytical mindset to work with multiple data sets
- Captures the data requirements according to different use cases and maps these with the source ERPs of
- Deliver project deliverables in accordance with customer expectations and statement of work (SOW)
- Document business requirements and functional specifications
- Architect skills (solutions/applications) with all features and functions, and ensure all layers (including user
consumption layer) are designed and developed per customer requirements
- The ideal candidate has hands-on experience architecting and developing enterprise solutions with
customers across multiple supply chain activities in varied industries to develop transformational solutions
- Communication channel with business for support activities
- Will be responsible for testing and overall QA of the solution from a functional standpoint
- Collaborate with engagement managers to design and deliver scalable solutions
- Collaborate with application developers / application consultants in translating business/functional
requirements to technical requirements to aid development and testing of cognitive data models
- Provide insights and recommendations based on the cognitive data models
- Run support meetings and workshops with prospects and customers, ranging from early discovery sessions to detailed final presentations
- Support multiple prospect and customer project deliverables
Required Skills :
- A minimum of 3 years working within the supply chain ERP and planning solutions
- Problem solving
- Good to have hands-on knowledge of key integration points between multiple systems such as SAP FICO, SAP ECC, SAP APO, SAP BW, SAP IBP, HANA, Reporting, JDE, Oracle etc.
- High level understanding of function modules, structures, tables.
- Knowledge on any of the ERP processes like MM, SD, PP, Procurement, Logistics etc. or any other business
processes based on experience
- Knowledge and experience working with In-Memory, column-oriented, and relational database management systems
- Strong team player, capable of working collaboratively within and across internal and customer teams
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills (business and technical communications)
What a Consulting role at Thoucentric will offer you :
- Opportunity to define your career path and not as enforced by a manager
- A great consulting environment with a chance to work with Fortune 500 companies and startups alike.
- A dynamic but relaxed and supportive working environment that encourages personal development.
- Be part of One Extended Family. We bond beyond work - sports, get-togethers, common interests etc. Work in a very enriching environment with Open Culture, Flat Organization and Excellent Peer Group.
- Be part of the exciting Growth Story of Thoucentric!
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's
redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.