Talent Acquisition at Thoucentric Technology Private Limited
Views:133 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Thoucentric - Social Media Analytics Role (4-6 yrs)
- Work with technical and business teams to develop robust insights, create data narratives and leverage social media data to define metrics.
- Build business insights capabilities, passionate about solving complex problems with data; adding a new perspective to existing solutions and making business decisions based on careful and thoughtful analysis.
- Develop a deep understanding of sentiment analysis, contextual data mining, social listening and data annotation for Airbnb products and services.
A Typical Day:
- Execute projects with regular direction; providing constant updates to business stakeholders, analytics management and deliver against agreed timelines.
- Mine data to identify patterns and correlations among the various data points
- Ensure the availability of data quality and data integrity for analysis and reporting, working closely with global insights and India analytics functions.
- Execute ad-hoc reporting, data investigations, uncover root causes, prioritize demands and build standard scorecards on emerging social media topics.
- Understand and solve business problems within assigned scope using relevant analytical tools and build long term scalable solutions involving descriptive, diagnostic, and predictive analytics.
- Understand how to best measure the performance of Airbnb products and business through new metrics and dimensions.
- Present and drive ideations, solutions, and progress updates to the business
- Set a roadmap for projects up to a month ahead, after consulting with the team manager considering timelines and resources.
- 4-6 years of industry experience and a degree (Bachelors or Masters) in digital marketing, business analytics or a related field.
- Good communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with internal teams in a cross-cultural and cross-functional environment.
- Ability to conduct rigorous analysis and communicate conclusions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Proven track record of delivering valuable insights and influencing business impact through analytics.
- Beginner level understanding of analytical frameworks, statistical methodologies and reporting tools such as Tableau/Power BI.
- Intermediate to advanced level proficiency in social media tools such as Talkwalker, Sprinklr, Brandwatch, etc and data annotation methodologies using social media data.
- Advanced level expertise in presentation tools like Keynote, Google Slides, and PowerPoint.
- Hands-on experience partnering with internal teams to drive action and providing expertise and direction on insights generation, root cause analysis, and metric measurement.
- Have a positive and solution-oriented mindset with an ability to maintain
confidentiality and objectivity.
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities, self-motivation and ability to work autonomously, taking ownership of projects and driving them to completion.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge and understanding of NLP techniques using textual data would be a plus
What a Data Scientist Role at Thoucentric will offer you?
- Opportunity to define your career path and not as enforced by a manager
- A great consulting environment with a chance to work with Fortune 500 companies and startups
- A dynamic but relaxed and supportive working environment that encourages personal development.
- Be part of One Extended Family. We bond beyond work - sports, get-togethers, common interests etc.
- Work in a very enriching environment with Open Culture, Flat Organization and Excellent Peer Group.
Be part of the exciting
Growth Story of Thoucentric!
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.