Talent Acquisition at Thoucentric Technology Private Limited
Views:1172 Applications:306 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Thoucentric - Senior IT Program Manager (10-16 yrs)
Mandatory Requirements -
- Should have been a Program Manager for at least one End to End greenfield ERP Implementation
- Should have experience in the range of 10-16 years
- Should have experience in working in Agile and/or Hybrid project environments
- Should have strong stakeholder management skills
- Should have extremely good communication and articulation skills
- Should be available to join immediately or max within 2 weeks
- Should have a strong educational background from reputed engineering and management schools
- Good to have exposure to supply chain processes and technologies
- Prior Exposure in FMCG IT Programs will be an added advantage
Project Management of various corporate IT programs and large-scale IT implementation & enhancement for Client's factories and distribution network across geographies and categories.
The role requires individuals to formulate, organize, and coordinate inter-connected projects across various departments and geographies. The ideal candidate for this role needs to be an excellent leader with experience in managing cross-functional teams to deliver results within the necessary framework, adhering to cost, and project delivery timelines.
The role would need individuals to gradually pick-up technical aspects of enterprise applications or new-age technologies such as AI/ML, IoT, RPA, etc. that are currently used by clients or other market standard technologies recommended by us to the client.
The role would need individuals to gradually pick-up functional aspects which include business processes in the areas of the supply chain, finance, sales & distribution, marketing, retail, eCommerce, etc.
Be the liaison between senior business stakeholders and technology teams to make programs successful from a business perspective.
- Hands-on experience in establishing and running large initiatives through structured programs
- Define and document the Project Objectives, Scope, Assumptions, Risks, and Mitigation
- Develop a high-level Project chart with milestones and estimated timelines
- Detail the resources, points of contact, execution method, and support mechanism
- Develop a detailed project plan with tasks, resources, timelines, status tracking
- Monitor and track the progress of the project plan
- Ensure resource availability, allocation and tasks are completed on time to the satisfaction of stakeholders
- Manage timely appropriate communication and relationship with clients, vendors, partners, and other stakeholders
- Create and manage periodic reporting of project execution status and other trackers in standard accepted formats
- Own the project plan's delivery on-time and in scope to the satisfaction of all stakeholders
- Perform periodic risk assessment and minimize risks through appropriate planning and escalation
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation that is reusable
- Measure and communicate project performance using standard techniques and measures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders with emphasis on follow through and reporting
- Excellent organization and project documentation skills
- Analytical and Problem-solving skills along with self-motivation to excel
- Meticulous planning skills with attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working experience in Microsoft tools (Excel, Powerpoint etc.) including good presentation skills
- Certifications in Project Management or Agile domain like PMP, CSM, SAFe preferred
- Ability to cope in a complex and fast-changing business environment, and to respond calmly and rationally to changing aspirations in a deadline-driven situation.
- Strong planning and organizing skills including the ability to manage several workstreams simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss, and explain issues coherently and logically both in writing and verbally.
- Good influencing and persuasion skills with the ability to enthuse and inspire multidisciplinary teams and build successful relationships at all levels.
- Good team player, self-motivated, and able to work on own initiative.
- Clear decision-making ability with the facility to judge complex situations and assess when to escalate issues.
- Ability to balance conflicting and changing demands through prioritization and a pragmatic approach.
Job Type - Permanent
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.