Thoucentric - Senior Consultant/PM/Solution Architect - Supply Chain Planning - IT (6-16 yrs)
Supply Chain Planning IT Senior Consultant/PM/Solution Architect
Thoucentric is a niche management consulting firm focused on helping organizations overcome business challenges, maximize growth & overall performance through effective problem solving, efficient people, process, and technology solutioning, end to end execution and management.
We help clients with Business Consulting, Program & Project Management, Digital Transformation, Product Management, Process & Technology Solutioning and Execution including Analytics & Emerging Tech areas cutting across functional areas such as Supply Chain, Finance & HR, Sales & Distribution.
We are a group of seasoned professionals having diverse industry, solution and product experience thereby making us effective business liaisons. We are 300+ consultants strong coming with strong diverse background fueling our growth story in India and across four other global locations viz. US, UK, Netherlands, Singapore, and Australia.
Thoucentric is an 'Ethos' that epitomizes the essence of being a good human. living a life of purpose. being life itself! We are an extension of ourselves together! We breed the basic human values of trust, freedom, nimbleness, compassion, integrity, passion, persistence & conviction.
Thoucentric adds value to clients by specializing in effective liaison between business and technology organizations through following areas:
Supply chain management, strategy and technology consulting
Large scale program management in IT/ITES space
Growth enhancement and cost improvement programs
Merger and acquisition integration programs
We are looking for motivated, team oriented, self-starter senior supply chain professionals working in planning domain to join us in our exciting journey of building a business focused on success of our clients. Being a start-up, we expect individuals to contribute to the growth of the company in different areas besides their specific job description.
We don't have Job titles in our company, we perform our roles based on our experience and projects that we do. IT is an essential part of all projects that we do. We have multiple openings in our Supply Chain planning practice, and we are hiring senior supply chain professions who are currently working in any of the roles given below or equivalent roles:
Supply Chain IT Project / Program Manager (Minimum 6 years' experience)
Senior / Lead Supply Chain IT consultant (Minimum 5 years' experience)
Supply Chain Product Manager (Minimum 6 years' experience)
Supply Chain Solution Architect (Minimum 8 years' experience)
Industry Engagement Principal (Minimum 10 years' experience)
What is in it for You :
- Be part of the exciting Growth Story of Thoucentric!
- Work on projects that help you stay ahead of the curve. Not just exciting projects, if you are a self-starter, you will also get multiple opportunities to design, drive and contribute to the organizational and practice initiatives.
- Challenge yourself in an environment with higher expectations ensuring constant learning curve and steep growth opportunities
- Be part of One Extended Family. We bond beyond work - sports, get-togethers, common interests etc. Work in a very enriching environment with Open Culture, Flat Organization and Excellent Peer Group.
The role requires individuals to:
Build and execute strategies to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction on ongoing supply chain technology projects.
- Help develop account strategy and plan, that best leverages consulting team strengths.
- Leading a team working on multiple, geographically dispersed projects, and ensure all projects are delivered on time and exceed customer expectations.
- Successfully deliver Supply Chain Planning Consulting engagements across various industries, sectors and geographies specifically in various areas of Supply Chain Planning (Demand & Supply Planning, S&OP, Distribution Planning, MRP, Inventory Planning, Replenishment Planning and Network Optimization)
- Bring structure to unstructured environments. Deal with ambiguity and lead the teams to success in fast paced environment
- Assist clients in the selection, implementation, and adoption of supply chain solutions.
- Provide functional and business process expertise on a project which generally consists of consultants, subcontractors, remote global resources, and client employees.
- Manage cross-functional programs/projects involving multiple client stakeholders and vendors.
- Guide the clients on industry best practices / process benchmarks.
- Provide leadership and guidance to consultants in managing their deliverables and lead the teams to achieve highest standards, project discipline and accountability.
- Help in building Supply Chain practice at Thoucentric and help grow the company by participating in pre-sales activities, building new solutions / offering that can strengthen Thoucentric's capabilities in Supply Chain space.
- Create reusable assets to help accelerate delivery of solutions
- Juggle multiple and conflicting priorities in a timely and sensitive way.
- Act as solution architects with equal expertise in supply chain planning technology and domain.
- Strong educational background from reputed engineering and management schools
- Understanding of supply chain planning processes including demand planning, supply planning, S&OP, and inventory optimization.
- Should have done at least 2 implementations using at least one of the best-in-class supply chain software tools (e.g. JDA Blue Yonder, SAP APO, SAP IBP, Kinaxis, O9, Anaplan, E2Open, Arkieva, Oracle ASCP, OM Partners etc.) or custom built supply chain planning applications involving advanced algorithms (AI/ML).
- 5 years to 15 years of work experience in Supply Chain Planning domain with technology exposure.
- Flexibility to work on any supply chain technology. Appropriate training would be provided if you would need to work on a different technology than what you have experience in.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders with emphasis on follow through and reporting
- Analytical and Problem-solving skills along with self-motivation to excel
- Meticulous planning skills with attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to drive projects in a matrix management environment that includes influencing, efficiency, collaboration, candor, and openness with a focus on results orientation
- Ability to analyze large amount of data; R, Python, SQL knowledge is preferred.
- Ability to cope in a technically complex and fast-changing environment, and to respond calmly and rationally to changing aspirations in a deadline-driven situation.
- Strong planning and organizing skills including the ability to manage several work streams simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues coherently and logically both in writing and verbally.
- Good influencing and persuasion skills with the ability to enthuse and inspire multidisciplinary teams and build successful relationships at all levels.
- Good team player, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Clear decision-making ability with the facility to judge complex situations and assess when to escalate issues.
- Ability to balance conflicting and changing demands through prioritization and a pragmatic approach.
- Interest in learning supply chain software tools.