Talent Acquisition at Thoucentric Technology Private Limited
Views:24 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Thoucentric - SAP TM Architect (10-11 yrs)
Desired Skill sets : SAP TM, Architect, S4 HANA
Thoucentric is a niche management consulting firm focused on helping organizations overcome business challenges, maximize growth & overall performance through effective problem solving, efficient people, process, and technology solutioning, end to end execution and management.
We help clients with Business Consulting, Program & Project Management, Digital Transformation, Product Management, Process & Technology Solutioning and Execution including Analytics & Emerging Tech areas cutting across functional areas such as Supply Chain, Finance & HR, Sales & Distribution.
We are a group of seasoned professionals having diverse industry, solution and product experience thereby making us effective business liaisons. We are 300+ consultants strong coming with strong diverse background fueling our growth story in India and across four other global locations viz. US, UK, Singapore, and Australia.
Thoucentric is an Ethos that epitomizes the essence of being a good human living a life of purpose being life itself! We are an extension of ourselves together! We breed the basic human values of trust, freedom, nimbleness, compassion, integrity, passion, persistence & conviction.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Responsible for Solution design for the SAP Transportation Management products
- Proposing pragmatic design options and T-shirt sizing enabling priority discussion while keeping operational costs and architectural principles into account
- Work in both agile teams with SAP TM product owners, SAP developers/engineers and scrum master as well as in the Program organization closely engaging with Delivery Partners
- Ensuring no architecture bottlenecks impacting delivery of solution
- Quality assurance of the solution from design to delivery
- Compliance to Enterprise architecture guidelines and product roadmap
- Hands on solution design for the SAP TM products like Service Delivery, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash (relevant to TM).
- Managing the Product backlog, including prioritization of needs, creation of backlog items and mapping out dependencies in collaboration with users and customers
- Evaluating product progress accountable for each stage of the development process and the final product. Performance of product in general, includes example value delivery, user satisfaction, performance of the support process, compliance, cost, stability of the product and deployment/roll-out performance.
- To be successful, you need to perform stakeholder management related to your product(s)
We are looking for :
- Experience working as functional architect/product owner in agile delivery environments
- 10+ Years successful commercial experience in SAP TM as architect.
- In depth domain knowledge in the Transportation Management and Logistics area.
- Experience in implementing large and complex SAP Projects, and designing architecture to meet business requirements.
- Experience in shipper and LSP processes while designing and implementing Rail and Road scenarios
- Experience in working with Planning, Optimization, Execution, Procure to Pay and Order to cash business process/activity owners for Transportation Management and understanding of business requirement and solution design
- Experience in developing SAP roadmap for Transportation management and SAP Inland Platform
- Experience with S/4HANA implementation is a must
- Experience of working with SAP MM, SD integration with SAP FI/CO and SAP EM
- Technical knowledge of BOBF, ABAP and integration with other SAP components and integration experience with legacy systems
- Experience in working with Agile, Scrum and waterfall delivery models
- Good problem solving & communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in IT related discipline
- Collaborative mindset across business functions
You Are A Good Fit If This Sounds Like You:
Ability to cope in a complex and fast-changing business environment and to respond calmly and rationally to changing aspirations in a deadline-driven situation.
Works independently on complex processes and modules that may be used by one or more programs or systems.
Strong planning and organizing skills including the ability to manage several work streams simultaneously.
Excellent communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues coherently and logically both in writing and verbally.
Good influencing and persuasion skills with the ability to enthuse and inspire multidisciplinary teams and build successful relationships at all levels.
Good team player, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
Clear decision-making ability with the facility to judge complex situations and assess when to escalate issues
Kindly note that we are working in a Hybrid Mode with base location in Bengaluru, Karnataka, this is not a remote role.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well