Talent Acquisition at Thoucentric Technology Private Limited
Views:32 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Thoucentric - SAP FI/CO SME Role (10-14 yrs)
Expert level consulting ( ECC 6.0 & S/4 HANA )
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Functions as a expert consultant in analysing client's business and technical requirements in order to deliver a successful implementation & operations setup.
- Developing and maintaining client relationships and collaborative team environments with internal colleagues and client business/IT staff.
- Support in capturing business requirements, system design, recommendations and prototyping including potential solution options.
- Completing design documentation and defines implementation strategies to include outlining
short term and long-term options for clients.
- Supervising test development, completes test designs and conducts system testing to ensure effective test execution strategy for project.
- Identifying and resolving issues stemming from configuration and identified through
- Develops training materials, identifies a delivery strategy and facilitates training for end-users to ensure client satisfaction and successful end-user adoption.
- Works with Developers, Business Development, Professional Services Management, and other rising resources to provide pre-sales assistance and accurate Statement of Work preparation.
- Provides training, coaching, and mentoring to other consultants and client
- Completes continuing education activities to attain and maintain professional certifications and upgrade skillset on timely manner and support teams skill development
- Guiding clients in continues improvement in process & stabilizing the system operations
- Ensuring the delivery as per the defined process, SLAs and KPIs
- Guiding customers in upgrading the systems as per the market requirements
- 10 Yrs of SAP FICO Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Experience in SAP FI and CO modules - General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Banking, Accounts Receivable (AR), Cost and Profit Centre Accounting (CPA), COPA, Internal Orders, Special Purpose Ledger & Fund Management, BOM Costing.
- Extensive experience in the process design, configuration and trouble-shooting of SAP FICO modules
- Working knowledge of CO-Cost elements/cost centre/Activity type/Profit centre & Settlement
- Should have been part of at least one end-to-end implementation project, AMS and Roll Out projects.
- Good in project implementation methodology.
- Experience working directly with the client team to resolve system integration test and user acceptance test cases and coordination of defect tracking, analysis and resolution process
- Experience with Integration of with other modules like SD, MM, PP and APO.
- Experience in leading a small team Lead to specify new requirements and discuss potential application solutions following the business and IT strategies.
- S/4 HANA Central Finance knowledge would be added advantage.
- Experience of working for MNC clients and very good command of English language
(speaking & writing)
- Exposure in S/4 HANA migration template
- Good cooperation skills and able to work cross-capability with a mix of internal and external consultants.
- Experience of working for MNC clients and very good command of English language (speaking & writing)
- Demonstrate strong leadership, innovation, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- You Are A Good Fit If This Sounds Like You:
- Ability to cope in a complex and fast-changing business environment and to respond calmly and rationally to changing aspirations in a deadline-driven situation.
- Works independently on complex processes and modules that may be used by one or more programs or systems.
- Strong planning and organizing skills including the ability to manage several work streams simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues coherently and logically both in writing and verbally.
- Good influencing and persuasion skills with the ability to enthuse and inspire multidisciplinary teams and build successful relationships at all levels.
- Good team player, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Clear decision-making ability with the facility to judge complex situations and assess when to escalate issues
- Kindly note that we are working in a Hybrid Mode with base location in Bengaluru, Karnataka, this is not a remote role.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.