Talent Acquisition at Thoucentric Technology Private Limited
Views:97 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Thoucentric - Risk & Compliance Consultant (4-10 yrs)
Risk and Compliance Consultant
Desired Skill sets : IT Risk and Compliance, IT security standards, GRC tools , GRC domain
Job Description :
Relevant Experience : 4 to 10 years
Location : Bangalore
Employment type : Full-time
Job function : Information Technology, Risk and Compliance.
Education : BE, MBA, Masters Degree
Certifications : Certified compliance professional is a plus
- Having conducted risk assessment with aid of tool.
- Experience in any leading GRC tools configuration is plus.
- One or more certification in the GRC domain.
Must Have :
- In-depth knowledge of the industrys standards and regulations
- Conducted audits to ensure adherence to standards.
- Develop risk management strategies and processes.
- Having one or more risk assessment undertaken in large multinational end to end.
- Having performed at least one end to end Risk assessment and Risk Appetite exercise.
Job Description :
- Looking for an experienced IT Risk and Compliance Professional to ensure our company adheres to IT
- Will be responsible for enforcing regulations in all aspects and levels of IT as well as provide guidance on compliance matters.
- Ensures that IT systems are structured in a way that is effective and efficient for the set goals of the company. It also involves monitoring and managing the IT systems to ensure that they are secure, and if an attack occurs, it is the managers responsibility to make sure that the systems are not breached.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Experience with Risk Assessments and Risk Management applying a holistic approach.
- Knowledge and experience in handling compliance audits and assessments.
- Knowledge on review and draft security policy, process and guidelines.
- Able to apply tactical and strategic approaches and strong communication skills for effective Security
- Governance and Board Reporting.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Security Frameworks review and implementation, and Compliance
- Standards such as but not limited to ISO 27001, SOC , IT Security Standards, Infrastructure Compliance policy etc,
- Security Contract reviews, Due-diligence, Cyber Risk assessments, Audits and Security Control Testing.
- Experience, exposure and strong understanding in ISO 27001, ISMS, network security, infrastructure security, organizational security controls and processes, technical controls will be an added advantage.
- They are accountable for ensuring all the essential guidelines are put in proper place accurately adhering to industry rules and regulations
- They conduct internal audits and reviews at regular intervals to ensure that compliance procedures are regularly followed
- They conduct environmental audits adhering to environmental standards
- The compliance risk manager role involves the safety of employees and businesses as well. So, its their part of duty to ensure all the tasks are done with higher accuracy. This job role is apt for the individual who gives attention to all the minute details within the organization
- They must ensure that all the employees are thoroughly updated about the organizations policies, regulations, and processes
- They should suggest/advise the management regarding the implementation of compliance programs
- Assist in the development and preparation of the organisations risk assessment strategy and general business planning
- Maintain accurate records of risk assessment activities, interaction, complaints and resolutions
- Responsibly use resources and control expenses to meet agreed budgetary control
- Adhere to all organisation policies and procedures
- Strong analytical and stakeholder management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and Client negotiations
- They must adhere to the training and supervising the staff that needs attention to rules and regulations
- Revise rules, reports, and procedures at regular intervals to recognize the risks
- Developing plans for team activities to include strategy to achieve agreed targets
What a Consulting role at Thoucentric will offer you :
- Opportunity to define your career path and not as enforced by a manager
- A great consulting environment with a chance to work with Fortune 500 companies and startups alike.
- A dynamic but relaxed and supportive working environment that encourages personal development.
- Be part of One Extended Family. We bond beyond work - sports, get-togethers, common interests etc. Work in a very enriching environment with Open Culture, Flat Organization and Excellent Peer Group.
- Be part of the exciting Growth Story of Thoucentric!
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.