Talent Acquisition at Thoucentric Technology Private Limited
Views:199 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Thoucentric - Project Manager (2-5 yrs)
Project Manager - US
Desired Skill sets : Manugistics, SAP APO, SAP IBP, JDA Demand Fulfill,
Job Description :
What you will do :
- Participate in the complete lifecycle of projects from inception to deployment to value delivery in various industries like FMCG, Consumer goods, Retail etc.
- Manage one or more agile projects, to deliver technology transformation with a global team
- Work with the implementation and development team to define the solution roadmap and translate the same into user stories
- Create a detailed project plan. Align the stakeholders at customer and Clients end on the jointly developed -plan, milestones, and timelines
- Ensure the team can work together to accomplish the deliverables. Mitigate risks and communicate any deviations from the plan.
- Work with Client product team to provide suitable resolutions for bugs and enhancement found during project design to deployment stage
- Provide necessary knowledge transition and documentation, while handing over project to Support services post go-live
- Actively participating in the organization initiatives, sharing knowledge and bringing in best practice
- Continually engage with the customers to manage priorities and expectations, identify new opportunities, drive solution adoption, facilitate improvement and expansion post-delivery.
- Provide thought leadership in terms of designs and best practices to the customer and the team
- Ensure timely and periodic communication to the client regarding the progress and anticipated risks
What you should possess :
- Proven experience using agile project management methodology and tools.
- PMP (Project Management Professional Certification)
- Experience in delivering large scale technology transformation projects
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and work with global teams
- Structured and organized in working style
- Planning practitioners knowledge
- Extreme focus on customer value realization
- Prior experience with planning implementations like Manugistics, SAP APO, SAP IBP, JDA Demand Fulfill, JDA S&OP, i2 Supply Chain Planner, Oracle SCM
- Experience working with analytical tools like R will be a plus
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.