Talent Acquisition at Thoucentric Technology Private Limited
Views:2838 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Thoucentric - Program/Project Manager - Supply Chain Domain (6-8 yrs)
The role requires individuals to be responsible for successful delivery of Supply Chain Consulting engagements spread across various industries, sectors and geographies. The consultant assists clients in the selection, implementation and support of supply chain solutions which naturally include design, configuration, validation and testing. The consultant will provide functional and business process expertise on a project team which generally consists of consultants, subcontractors, remote global resources, and client employees. The consultant participates in pursuing client sales opportunities and working on bid & proposal efforts. The consultant participates in design activities and fit-gap analysis. The individual will be part of a multiple disciplinary team in the delivery of customer contractual obligations and is responsible for the successful and timely completion of projects resulting in customer sign off and project acceptance.
The role would need individuals to gradually pick up both functional and technical aspects of supply chain technologies that are currently used by the client or other market standard technologies recommended by us to the client.
- Design To-Be processes and perform Fit-Gap analysis by assessing client's requirements and business processes
- Ensure the successful completion of quality product and solution implementations utilizing strong leadership, project and resource management skills
- Creation of business blueprint documents and validate design by conforming to best industry practice
- Deep understanding of business processes in supply chain management, logistics, warehouse processes
- Ability to drive projects in a matrix management environment that includes influencing, efficiency, collaboration, candor, and openness with a focus on results orientation
- Prepare FMEA, Functional Specifications, Test cases and Training documents
- Manage Project teams (both on-site and off-shore) ensuring on-time delivery of project deliverables Eas per expectations
- Preparation of Status reports, Project plans, Activity Plans for robust project management as and when required.
- Responsible for issue recognition, identification and application of appropriate resources necessary to resolve issues, status reporting, and overall management of issues through resolution
- Adheres to priority based management based upon business impact and urgency
- Strong educational background from reputed engineering and management schools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders with emphasis on follow through and reporting
- Analytical and Problem solving skills along with self-motivation to excel
- Meticulous planning skills with attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working experience in Microsoft tools (Excel, Power point etc.) including good presentation skills
Good to have's:
- Experience of successfully engaging groups of stakeholders.
- Exposure to best in class supply chain software tool - e.g. JDA, SAP, Kinaxis
- Ability to cope in a technically complex and fast-changing environment, and to respond calmly and rationally to changing aspirations in a deadline-driven situation.
- Strong planning and organizing skills including the ability to manage several work streams simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues coherently and logically both in writing and verbally.
- Good influencing and persuasion skills with the ability to enthuse and inspire multidisciplinary teams and build successful relationships at all levels.
- Good team player, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Clear decision-making ability with the facility to judge complex situations and assess when to escalate issues.
- Ability to balance conflicting and changing demands through prioritization and a pragmatic approach.
- Majorly looking for 6 - 8 years of Experienced Professionals
Department: Supply Chain
Open Positions: 1
Skills Required: Demand Planning, EXCEL,SAP,
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Desirable Skills : Forecasting Strategy, Demand Planning
Years Of Exp : 6 to 8 Years
Please apply with the below link.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.