Talent Acquisition at Thoucentric Technology Private Limited
Views:406 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Thoucentric - Program Manager - Supply Chain Domain (5-10 yrs)
Program Manager - Supply Chain (Thailand)
- Thoucentric is a niche management consulting firm focused on helping organizations overcome business challenges, maximize growth & overall performance through effective problem solving, efficient people, process and technology solutioning, end to end execution and management.
- We have been certified Great Place to Work by AIM and have been ranked as "50 Best Firms for Data Scientists to Work For"
- We help clients with Business Consulting, Program & Project Management, Digital Transformation, Product Management, Process & Technology Solutioning and Execution including Analytics & Emerging Tech areas cutting across functional areas such as Supply Chain, Finance & HR, Sales & Distribution.
- We are a group of seasoned professionals having diverse industry, solution and product experience thereby making us effective business liaisons. We are 400+ consultants strong coming with strong diverse background fueling our growth story in India and across four other global locations viz. US, UK, Singapore and Australia.
- Participate in the complete lifecycle of projects from inception to deployment to value delivery in various industries like FMCG, Consumer goods, Retail etc.
- Manage one or more agile projects, to deliver technology transformation with a global team
- Work with the implementation and development team to define the solution roadmap and translate the same into user stories
- Create a detailed project plan. Align the stakeholders at customer and Client's end on the jointly developed plan, milestones, and timelines
- Ensure the team can work together to accomplish the deliverables.
- Mitigate risks and communicate any deviations from the plan.
- Work with Client product team to provide suitable resolutions for bugs and enhancement found during project design to deployment stage
- Provide necessary knowledge transition and documentation, while handing over project to Support services post go-live
- Actively participating in the organization initiatives, sharing knowledge and bringing in best practice
- Continually engage with the customers to manage priorities and expectations, identify new opportunities, drive solution adoption, facilitate improvement and expansion post-delivery.
- Provide thought leadership in terms of designs and best practices to the customer and the team
- Ensure timely and periodic communication to the client regarding the progress and anticipated risks
- Proven experience using agile project management methodology and tools.
- Experience in delivering large scale technology transformation projects
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and work with global teams
- Structured and organized in working style
- Planning practitioner's knowledge
- Extreme focus on customer value realization
- Prior experience with planning implementations like Manugistics, SAP APO, SAP IBP, JDA Demand Fulfill, JDA S&OP, i2 Supply Chain Planner, Oracle SCM
- Experience working with analytical tools like R will be a plus
What is in it for You:
- Be part of the exciting Growth Story of Thoucentric!
- Work on projects that help you stay ahead of the curve. Not just exciting projects, if you are a self-starter, you will also get multiple opportunities to design, drive and contribute to the organizational and practice initiatives.
- Challenge yourself in an environment with higher expectations ensuring constant learning curve and steep growth opportunities
- Be part of One Extended Family. We bond beyond work - sports, get-togethers, common interests etc. Work in a very enriching environment with Open Culture, Flat Organization and Excellent Peer Group.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.