Talent Acquisition at Thoucentric Technology Private Limited
Views:814 Applications:271 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Thoucentric - Procurement Consultant (4-12 yrs)
- The role requires individuals to be responsible for successful delivery of Sourcing and Procurement engagements spread across various industries, sectors, and geographies. The consultant assists clients in S2C engagements, Procure-to-Pay operations/ transformation initiatives ranging from operational improvement, strategic cost reduction initiatives, managing change program workstreams to system/tool implementation at global scale.
- He/she is responsible for managing internal stakeholders, external partners, successfully lead transformation efforts and support with leadership updates. He/she should have strong analytical skills and the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy. He/she would work with cross functional teams and pillar leads to ensure project deliverables, manage risks or escalations, and seek support on blockers.
- Design and implement futuristic Source to Pay processes with underlying procurement operating model, functional and technical solutions for complex global organization
- Independently manage end-to-end process transformation workstreams for Source to Pay processes for either direct or indirect spend category with complete ownership to meet client requirements, cost reduction targets, compliance, and key improvement KPIs
- Seek approval from Client to execute strategies and drive savings targets agreed as per Client
- Support SRM (Supplier Relationship Management) activities where appropriate
- Audit support (internal / external audit requirements and comply with segregation of duty and SOX rule set)
- Drive continuous improvement opportunity projects to drive productivity or reducing cycle time
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well