Talent Acquisition at Thoucentric Technology Private Limited
Views:116 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Thoucentric - Principal - Project Engagement (5-7 yrs)
- Thoucentric is a niche management consulting firm focused on helping organizations overcome business challenges, maximize growth & overall performance through effective problem solving, efficient people, process and technology solutioning, end to end execution and management.
- We have been certified Great Place to Work by AIM and have been ranked as "50 Best Firms for Data Scientists to Work For"
- We help clients with Business Consulting, Program & Project Management, Digital Transformation, Product Management, Process & Technology Solutioning and Execution including Analytics & Emerging Tech areas cutting across functional areas such as Supply Chain, Finance & HR, Sales & Distribution.
- We are a group of seasoned professionals having diverse industry, solution and product experience thereby making us effective business liaisons. We are 400+ consultants strong coming with strong diverse background fueling our growth story in India and across four other global locations viz. US, UK, Singapore and Australia.
ROLE OVERVIEW: Program Engagement Principal
- The candidate should be capable and willing to be part of large-scale technology programs or initiatives which will have a complex environment and eco system with multi stakeholder, multi geography and multi partner scenarios.
- The candidate should be able to leverage previous work experience or gradually pick-up technical aspects of IT Applications (ERP, SaaS, Custom Built Enterprise Applications) or new-age technologies such as AI/ML, IoT, RPA, etc. that are currently used by clients or other market standard technologies recommended by us to the client. This will help the consultant drive the projects seamlessly.
- The candidate should be able to leverage previous work experience or gradually pick-up functional aspects which include business processes in the areas of the supply chain, finance, HR, infra & security, sales & distribution, marketing, retail, eCommerce, etc.
- The candidate should be ready to pick up any new process or technology areas as required from program perspective.
- The candidate should be able to play the role of an excellent liaison between senior business stakeholders and technology teams to make programs successful from a business perspective
- The candidate should be able to manage timely and appropriate communication and relationship with clients, vendors, partners, and other stakeholders who are part of the program.
- The role would involve one or more of the below competency areas depending on the program requirement
- Program/Project Management/PMO
- Technology Deployment Management
- Product Management
- Digital Transformation
- Business Transformation
- Change Management
- Application/Platform Management
- Stakeholder management, Excellent communication, Analytical and Problem-solving skills, planning skills with attention to details
- The ideal candidate for this role needs to be an excellent leader with experience in managing cross-functional teams to deliver results within the necessary framework, adhering to cost, and project delivery timelines.
- Experience in working on projects involving large scale ERP or SaaS based IT Product implementation
- Experience in working in Waterfall, Agile and/or Hybrid project environments
- Prior Exposure in FMCG IT Programs will be an added advantage
- Strong working experience in Microsoft tools (Excel, PowerPoint etc.) including good presentation skills
- Strong educational background from reputed engineering and management schools with 4-12 years of experience
- Certifications in Project Management or Agile domain like PMP, PRINCE2, CSM, CSPO, SAFe preferred
- Ability to cope in a complex and fast-changing business environment, and to respond calmly and rationally to changing aspirations in a deadline-driven situation.
- Strong planning and organizing skills including the ability to manage several work streams simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues coherently and logically both in writing and verbally.
- Good influencing and persuasion skills with the ability to enthuse and inspire multidisciplinary teams and build successful relationships at all levels.
- Good team player, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Clear decision-making ability with the facility to judge complex situations and assess when to escalate issues.
- Excellent organization and project documentation skills
- Ability to balance conflicting and changing demands through prioritization and a pragmatic approach.
Mandatory Skills: Program/Project Management/PMO, Technology Deployment Management, Product Management, Digital Transformation, Business Transformation, Change Management, Application/Platform Management
Desirable Skills: Program/Project Management/PMO, Technology Deployment Management, Product Management, Digital Transformation, Business Transformation, Change Management, Application/Platform Management
Years Of Experience: 5 to 7 Years
- Program/Project Management/PMO, Digital Transformation, Change Management, ERP & IT project lifecycle, Stakeholder management , Technology Deployment Management, Product Management, Application/Platform Management
What a Consulting role at Thoucentric will offer you?
- Opportunity to define your career path and not as enforced by a manager
- A great consulting environment with a chance to work with Fortune 500 companies and startups alike.
- A dynamic but relaxed and supportive working environment that encourages personal development.
- Be part of One Extended Family. We bond beyond work - sports, get-togethers, common interests etc. Work in a very enriching environment with Open Culture, Flat Organization and Excellent Peer Group.
- Be part of the exciting Growth Story of Thoucentric!
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.