Talent Acquisition at Thoucentric Technology Private Limited
Views:1863 Applications:284 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Thoucentric - Organizational Culture & Engagement Specialist (4-6 yrs)
The Culture and Engagement Specialist will support the Leadership Team by:
- Actively drive the Organizational processes with alignment of company values, vision and mission.
- People assessment and Talent enablement in alignment with the company values and vision and continuously engage the employees.
- Administer, oversee and monitor various framework programs across the organization. Connect the Practice Members, Leads, designated facilitators and assist in the entire progress of the program.
- Assess, track and communicate progress, obstacles and challenges to all key stakeholders.
- Consulting and facilitating Business Practice wise teams in their change processes through the Culture & Engagement Team.
- Collaborating with various teams with focus on creating common tools, methods, techniques and systems that have significant impact on our company culture.
- To facilitate the process to grow internal cohesion and shared corporate culture
- To support Business Practice leaders to achieve the full human potential of their team members.
- To monitor the corporate culture evolution on a regular basis
- Create and conduct surveys to assess needs and effectiveness of different Organizational programs.
Required Education and Experience:
1. Master's in Organizational Psychology
2. Education: BA Psychology or MA / MSc Organizational Psychology
3. Around 4 - 6 years experience in similar role
1. Excellent Communication
2. Consultation and Collaboration
3. Critical Evaluation, Analytical thinking & Problem-solving skills
4. Ethical Practice
5. Global & Cultural Awareness.
6. Relationship Management and Interpersonal skills
7. Organization skills and Attention to detail
- Ability to cope in a complex and fast-changing business environment, and to respond calmly and rationally to changing aspirations.
- Strong planning and organizing skills including the ability to manage several work streams simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues coherently and logically both in writing and verbally.
- Good influencing and persuasion skills with the ability to enthuse and inspire multidisciplinary teams and build successful relationships at all levels.
- Good team player, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.