Talent Acquisition at Thoucentric Technology Private Limited
Views:275 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Thoucentric - Logistics IT Consulting Role - Warehousing (0-1 yrs)
Logistics IT Consulting- Warehousing
Desired Skill sets : Logistics, Warehousing, SQL, JDA, SAP-EWM
Job Description : Thoucentric
- Thoucentric is a niche management consulting firm focused on helping organizations overcome business challenges, maximize growth & overall performance through effective problem solving, efficient people, process and technology solutioning, end to end execution and management.
- We help clients with Business Consulting, Program & Project Management, Digital Transformation, Product Management, Process & Technology Solutioning and Execution including Analytics & Emerging Tech areas cutting across functional areas such as Supply Chain, Finance & HR, Sales & Distribution.
- We are a group of seasoned professionals having diverse industry, solution and product experience thereby making us effective business liaisons. We are 300+ consultants strong coming with strong diverse background fueling our growth story in India and across four other global locations viz. US, UK, Singapore and Australia.
- Thoucentric is an Ethos that epitomizes the essence of being a good human living a life of purpose being life itself! We are an extension of ourselves together! We breed the basic human values of trust, freedom, nimbleness, compassion, integrity, passion, persistence & conviction.
- You be part of the exciting Growth Story of Thoucentric!
Work on projects that help you stay ahead of the curve. Not just exciting projects, if you are a self-starter, you will also get multiple opportunities to design, drive and contribute in the organizational and practice initiatives.
Constant learning curve with very approachable and intellectual group of consultants.
Be part of One Extended Family. We bond beyond work - sports, get-togethers, common interests etc. Work in a very enriching environment with Open Culture, Flat Organization and Excellent Peer Group.
Job Family : Logistics IT Consulting - Warehousing
Designation : Consultant/Senior Consultant
Role Summary :
- The role requires individuals to be responsible for successful delivery of Supply Chain Consulting engagements specifically in the areas of Warehousing across various industries, sectors and geographies.
- The consultant assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support of Warehousing processes and solutions.
- This role also requires technical acumen for learning a new Warehousing enablement or Digitization tool and indulge in configuration and customization of the tool.
- The consultant will provide functional and business process expertise on a project which generally consists of consultants, subcontractors, remote global resources, and client employees.
- The consultant participates in design activities and fit-gap analysis along with validation and testing of the solution.
- The individual will be part of a multiple disciplinary team in the delivery of customer contractual obligations and is responsible for the successful and timely completion of projects resulting in customer sign off and project acceptance.
- The role would need individuals to gradually pick up both functional and technical aspects of supply chain technologies that are currently used by client or other market standard technologies recommended by
Thoucentric to the client.
- Understanding Clients As-Is Process and listing Pain points wrt technical, functional and operational domains
- Understanding clients current KPIs and impact of To-Be solution on existing KPIs
- Design To-Be processes and perform Fit-Gap analysis by assessing clients requirements and business processes
- Ensure the successful completion of quality product and solution implementations utilizing strong
leadership, project and resource management skills
- Creation of business blueprint documents and validate design by conforming to best industry practice
- Prepare BRD, PRD, Solution design doc, Functional Specifications, Test cases and Training documents
- Configure the Warehousing products and customize the solution as per clients requirements
- Manage Project teams (both on-site and off-shore) ensuring on-time delivery of project deliverables as per
- Preparation of Status reports, Project plans, Activity Plans for robust project management as and when
- Responsible for issue recognition, identification, and application of appropriate resources necessary to
resolve issues, status reporting, and overall management of issues through resolution
- Strong educational background from reputed engineering and management schools
- 6 to 10 years of high-quality experience of working with Warehousing Technology and Automation Solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders with
emphasis on follow through and reporting
- Analytical and Problem-solving skills along with self-motivation to excel
- Meticulous planning skills with attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to drive projects in a matrix management environment that includes influencing, efficiency, collaboration, candor, and openness with a focus on results orientation
- Ability to analyze large amount of data; SQL, Access knowledge is preferred. Should be proficient in data
analysis on Excel.
- Deep understanding and exposure of Warehousing Process and Technology Solutions like Warehouse
Management, IoT devices implementation, Control Tower, Track and Trace and Operational Technology
- Exposure to best-in-class Warehousing software tool (e.g. Blue Yonder (JDA / Red Prairie), SAP-EWM / WM, Infor, High Jump, Manhattan)
- Exposure to and understanding of the functioning of digital and automated warehouses using AGV, ASRS and other material handling automation systems working in collaboration.
- Conversant with the warehouse process and layout designing and optimization.
- Conversant with Logistics Network design and optimization.
- Understanding and awareness of the emerging trends and technologies in Warehousing.
- Ability to cope in a technically complex and fast-changing environment, and to respond calmly and rationally to changing aspirations in a deadline-driven situation.
- Strong planning and organizing skills including the ability to manage several work streams simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues coherently and logically both in writing and verbally.
- Good influencing and persuasion skills with the ability to enthuse and inspire multidisciplinary teams and build successful relationships at all levels.
- Good team player, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Clear decision-making ability with the facility to judge complex situations and assess when to escalate issues.
- Ability to balance conflicting and changing demands through prioritization and a pragmatic approach.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.