Talent Acquisition at Thoucentric Technology Private Limited
Views:157 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Thoucentric - IT Project Manager - Digital & Insights (4-12 yrs)
- The candidate needs to have more than 4 years of strong Analytics and Project Manager experience with ability to drive projects independently and deliver them to stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Project/Program Management of various corporate IT programs and large-scale IT implementations which involves data from multiple systems and solutioning using advanced analytics
- Responsible for planning, resource management, issue/risk management, stakeholder management and reporting on the projects / programs
- Identify improvement and efficiency opportunities across the projects
- Be the liaison between senior business stakeholders and technology teams to make programs successful from a business perspective
- Communicate clearly and effectively with senior leadership about Program/Project status. Drive Steercoms, manage governance across programs/projects
- Working alongside with various teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs. Interacts with all the team, onshore and offshore
- Creating a detailed business roadmap, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for business needs, and reporting them back to stake holders
- Maintaining technical design documentation, Product specs for platform & technical teams. Ensures understanding of functional specifications by development team
- Planning, estimation, execution, monitoring & controlling, identifying, and managing risks and issues with in the Program budget
- Assists in test strategy, plan & release. Assists and ensures go live and transition to production
- Liaise with technology team to set-up data and Infrastructure requirements for project needs
- Create Framework for Assessment in the critical areas such as business performance, key risk indicators, operational efficiency etc.
- Be involved in exploratory / confirmatory data analysis. Deep Dive on emerging trends for early warning and risk mitigation. Identifies data patterns & trends and provides insights to enhance business decision making capability
- Strong educational background from reputed engineering and management schools with 4-12 years of experience
- Basic Certifications in Data and Analytics space
- Certifications in Project Management or Agile domain like PMP, PRINCE2, CSM, CSPO, SAFe preferred
- More than 4+ years' experience in IT Project management, Data management, Advanced Analytics and Business Analysis
- Experience with Data sourcing, ETL, transformational projects. Experience in multi projects involvement
- Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics expertise
- Prior experience in setting up Data Visualization Dashboards and building AI/ML Models
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Knowledge on Azure, Power BI, Tableau is a plus
- Experience in data models and reporting packages is a plus
- MS power point presentation skills, understanding of basic excel formulas
- Process documentation (BRD, FSD, etc.), File formats/mapping configurations
What a Consulting role at Thoucentric will offer you?
- Opportunity to define your career path and not as enforced by a manager
- A great consulting environment with a chance to work with Fortune 500 companies and startups alike.
- A dynamic but relaxed and supportive working environment that encourages personal development.
- Be part of One Extended Family. We bond beyond work - sports, get-togethers, common interests etc. Work in a very enriching environment with Open Culture, Flat Organization and Excellent Peer Group.
- Be part of the exciting Growth Story of Thoucentric!
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.