Thoucentric - IT Business Partner - Financial Planning & Analysis Domain (4-10 yrs)
FP&A IT Business Partner
Thoucentric is a niche management consulting firm focused on helping organizations overcome business challenges, maximize growth & overall performance through effective problem solving, efficient people, process, and technology solutioning, end to end execution and management.
We help clients with Business Consulting, Program & Project Management, Digital Transformation, Product Management, Process & Technology Solutioning and Execution including Analytics & Emerging Tech areas cutting across functional areas such as Supply Chain, Finance & HR, Sales & Distribution.
We are a group of seasoned professionals having diverse industry, solution and product experience thereby making us effective business liaisons. We are 300+ consultants strong coming with strong diverse background fueling our growth story in India and across four other global locations viz. US, UK, Singapore, and Australia.
Thoucentric is an 'Ethos' that epitomizes the essence of being a good human. living a life of purpose. being life itself! We are an extension of ourselves together! We breed the basic human values of trust, freedom, nimbleness, compassion, integrity, passion, persistence & conviction.
What is in it for You :
Be part of the exciting Growth Story of Thoucentric!
Work on projects that help you stay ahead of the curve. Not just exciting projects, if you are a self-starter, you will also get multiple opportunities to design, drive and contribute to the organizational and practice initiatives.
Constant learning curve with very approachable and intellectual group of consultants.
Be part of One Extended Family. We bond beyond work - sports, get-togethers, common interests etc. Work in a very enriching environment with Open Culture, Flat Organization and Excellent Peer Group.
Role Description :
- Collaborates with Business and IT leadership to determine and communicate application or platform vision, direction, and work priorities, and drives progress towards technology target roadmaps
- Managing an application portfolio and associated projects and Identifying opportunities for application optimization, redesign, or process improvement - focused on collaboration systems and internal tools
- Deployment and evangelization of IT Service Management and its related processes: Incident management, Request Fulfillment, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Change Management, and Knowledge Management
- Addressing the various needs, concerns, expectations of stakeholder groups in planning and executing projects, meeting project requirements, and creating project deliverables
- Balancing competing project constraints including but not limited to scope, quality, schedule, budget, resources, and risks to accommodate the needs of each user/customer
- Manage application maintenance outsourcing & software contract agreements; Implement and monitor standards around scope management, financial management, service level agreements (SLA), ensure compliance to mitigate risk, increase service/business Impact & reduce costs
- Ensures that sound agile project management, business analysis, and quality assurance processes are in place and practiced
- Creates environment for delivery teams to be self-governing organizations who are accountable for their own performance and delivery commitments
- Exhibits a desire for continuous learning and sharing of new knowledge within the organization
- Removes roadblocks, cultivates relationships, and effectively communicates across Enterprise at various levels of leadership
- Manages and tracks project/program schedules and budgets
- Manages and leads adoption and migration of new and emerging technologies
- Leads, develops, and mentors a high performing team of individuals with a diverse range of skills and experiences
- Maintains an effective approach on problem solving, multi-tasking, coordinating, and scheduling
- Leads, influences, and upholds technology standards and goals to ensure visibility and predictability
- Manages production issues and off-hours support, communication, and coordination, as needed
Educational Qualifications :
- Strong educational background from reputed engineering and management schools with 4-10 years of experience
- Certifications in Project Management or Agile domain like PMP, PRINCE2, CSM, CSPO, SAFe preferred
Required Skills :
- The candidate should have knowledge and experience of Anaplan modeling for Financial projects
- FP&A project experience in FMCG industry having large and complex IT landscape would be beneficial
- Experience in managing, supporting, and delivering 'mission-critical' projects/migrations
- Experience working with Agile project management methodologies and tools
- Experience in managing operations and changes for major IT applications or platforms across geographies
Personal Attributes :
- Ability to cope in a complex and fast-changing business environment, and to respond calmly and rationally to changing aspirations in a deadline-driven situation.
- Strong planning and organizing skills including the ability to manage several work streams simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues coherently and logically both in writing and verbally.
- Good influencing and persuasion skills with the ability to enthuse and inspire multidisciplinary teams and build successful relationships at all levels.
- Good team player, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Clear decision-making ability with the facility to judge complex situations and assess when to escalate issues.
- Ability to balance conflicting and changing demands through prioritization and a pragmatic approach.
- Mandatory Skills : Anaplan, Hyperion ,FP&A,Project Management ,FMCG
Desirable Skills : Anaplan, Hyperion ,FP&A,Project Management ,FMCG
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.