Talent Acquisition at Thoucentric Technology Private Limited
Views:2816 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Thoucentric - IT Business Analyst - Finance Domain (5-8 yrs)
The Business Analyst role is a key member of the Product Owner's Scrum Team. The Business Analyst helps the team understand and describe the business problem to be solved. They also assist the Product Owner to create and maintain a product backlog of user stories that represent the overall scope of the project. Within the Client and the Agile team, the Business Analyst also plays critical roles in facilitating collaboration, understanding detailed business requirements and helping teammates clear bottlenecks. Over the course of time, they build solution knowledge that is critical for long-term business understanding & support.
60% Assists Product Owner and other Scrum Team members in gathering the business and legal requirements for a capability or process. This role will:
- Ensure user experience requirements are met;
- Ensure integrity across capabilities are part of the solution;
- Partner with Function Analyst to translate business requirements into functional specifications;
- Perform gap analysis;
- write acceptance criteria for business requirements
Supports Product Owner and Scrum Team by helping them gather and understand the business and legal requirements for a capability or process by translating them into user stories. This role will establish a backlog (inventory) of user stories that can be used by the Product Owner and the Scrum Team to prioritize capability builds. Also, maintain the backlog to ensure it is current with changing requirements or identified areas of opportunity.
20% Document the requirements gathered and utilized during the sprint. Ensure solution documentation is completed according to established standards and maintained into the future. Build the institutional solution knowledge for long-term business understanding & support
20% Independently work with stakeholders to validate requirements through testing, reviews or walk-throughs.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or comparable experience
- 5+ Years of finance/business experience
- Demonstrated agility and adaptability in utilizing technology-enabled environments
- Deep understanding of a finance capability that the project/scrum team is developing (Financial Reporting, Management Reporting, RTR, Credit to Cash, Invoice to Pay, Cash Management or Bank Account Management)
- Expertise in requirements gathering and modeling to facilitate an understanding of the current state and facilitate the envisioning of possible solutions
- Demonstrated problem solving and consensus building capabilities
- Outstanding collaboration and facilitation skills
- Outstanding verbal and non-verbal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience with a Central Finance design
- Experience working in an agile development process with the opportunity to demonstrate analytical skills, requirement gathering, prioritization methods, feature-based road mapping, and user story creation
Department : Account Management
Open Positions: 1
Skills Required: Financial Reporting, Management Reporting, RTR, Credit to Cash, Invoice to Pay, Cash Management or Bank Account Management
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Desirable Skills : Financial Reporting, Management Reporting, RTR, Credit to Cash, Invoice to Pay, Cash Management or Bank Account Management, Central Finance
Years Of Exp : 5 to 8 Years
Please apply with the below link.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.