Thoucentric - Digital Transformation Consultant - Procurement Domain (5-10 yrs)
A minimum of 3 years working within the supply chain ERP and planning solutions
Good to have hands-on knowledge of key integration points between multiple systems such as SAP FICO, SAP ECC, SAP APO, SAP BW, SAP IBP, HANA, Reporting, JDE, Oracle etc.
- Extensive hands-on experience (at least 2-6 years) in either Source-to-Contract engagements or Procure-to-Pay process implementation/improvement for Fortune 500 companies
- Working and hands-on knowledge of ERP tools and best-in-class S2P tools - e.g. SAP Ariba/ Coupa/ Zycus, etc.
- 4-8 years of progressive industry and/or consulting experience in FMCG, F&B, IT/High-tech, Industrial/Consumer Goods, Retail, or Manufacturing.
- Strong negotiation skills, good interpersonal skills, and ability to work in a cross-functional global organization
- Prior experience in team management with strong stakeholder management skills & the ability to work with remote teams
- Experience in analyzing client's processes and operational data to identify opportunities, develop insights and prepare a business case- to deliver procurement transformational projects.
Good to have:
- Certification such as CSCP, CPM, SPSM is a plus
- Digital Procurement Transformation experience with Procurement tech implementation
- Strong educational background from reputed engineering and management schools
- Strong customer-centric focus, relationship management with key partners, persuasive, proactive, and can-do attitude is a must
- English: Fluent, written, and oral (ability to interact with senior stakeholders)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines, and reporting.
- Strong work ethics and ability to adhere to timelines
- Compassionate towards team members and colleagues