Talent Acquisition at Thoucentric Technology Private Limited
Views:306 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Thoucentric - Digital Transformation Consultant - Procurement Domain (4-15 yrs)
At Thoucentric, we work on various problem statements.
The most popular ones are -
- Building capabilities that address a market need, basis our ongoing research efforts
- Solving a specific use case for a current or potential client based on challenges on-ground
- Developing new systems that help be a better employer and a better partner to clients
- All of these need the best of minds to work on them day-to-day; and we do exactly that!
- Your contribution to organization development is as important as outward facing consulting.
- We are invested in both, employee growth and client success!
- This role requires the individual to assist clients in Source-to-Contract (S2C) engagements, Procure-to-Pay (P2P) operations/ transformation initiatives ranging from operational improvement, strategic cost reduction initiatives, change management workstreams to system/tool implementation at a global scale.
- He/she is responsible for managing internal stakeholders, external partners, successfully lead technology-based transformation efforts, and support with leadership updates. He/she should have strong analytical skills and the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- He/she would work with cross-functional teams and business leads to ensure project deliverables, manage risks or escalations, and seek support on roadblocks.
- Independently manage end-to-end technology lead Digital transformation workstreams- for Procure to Pay processes for either direct or indirect spend category with complete ownership to meet client requirements, cost reduction targets, compliance, and improvement on KPIs
- Drive continuous improvement opportunity projects to drive productivity or reducing process cycle time.
- Demonstrate ability in managing IT projects for Procurement-
- Collaborating with implementation partners to ensure a detailed transition approach and plans for individual geographies/business portfolios.
- Aligning with key stakeholders (Procurement Directors, Business Leads, Delivery Leads, and others) on plan
- Working with transformation PMO to proactively identify risks and mitigation approaches.
- Working with support functions and transformation teams to ensure the project receives the right enablement at the right time.
- Supporting Change Management activities to prepare the client for deployment and adoption (Change Program, Operating Model & Organizational alignment, Communications, Trainings)
- Conduct client's current capabilities evaluation and gap assessment, alternatives assessment and develop strategic ways-to-play for the client to stay ahead of the curve
- Lead right from process diagnostic and initial opportunity assessment to planning and strategy development through implementation.
- Extensive hands-on experience (at least 2-6 years) in either Source-to-Contract engagements or Procure-to-Pay process implementation/improvement for Fortune 500 companies
- Working and hands-on knowledge of ERP tools and best-in-class S2P tools - e.g. SAP Ariba/ Coupa/ Zycus, etc.
- 4-8 years of progressive industry and/or consulting experience in FMCG, F&B, IT/High-tech, Industrial/Consumer Goods, Retail, or Manufacturing.
- Strong negotiation skills, good interpersonal skills, and ability to work in a cross-functional global organization
- Prior experience in team management with strong stakeholder management skills & the ability to work with remote teams
- Experience in analyzing client's processes and operational data to identify opportunities, develop insights and prepare a business case- to deliver procurement transformational projects.
Good to have:
- Certification such as CSCP, CPM, SPSM is a plus
- Digital Procurement Transformation experience with Procurement tech implementation
- Strong educational background from reputed engineering and management schools
- Strong customer-centric focus, relationship management with key partners, persuasive, proactive, and can-do attitude is a must
English: Fluent, written, and oral (ability to interact with senior stakeholders)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines, and reporting.
- Strong work ethics and ability to adhere to timelines
- Compassionate towards team members and colleagues
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to define your career path and not as enforced by a manager
- A great consulting environment with a chance to work with Fortune 500 companies and startups alike.
- A dynamic but relaxed and supportive working environment that encourages personal development.
- Be part of One Extended Family. We bond beyond work - sports, get-togethers, common interests etc. Work in a very enriching environment with Open Culture, Flat Organization and Excellent Peer Group.
- Be part of the exciting Growth Story of Thoucentric!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.