Talent Acquisition at Thoucentric Technology Private Limited
Views:115 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Thoucentric - Digital Commerce Consultant (4-10 yrs)
Thoucentric is a niche management consulting firm focused on helping organizations overcome business challenges, maximize growth & overall performance through effective problem solving, efficient people, process, and technology solutioning, end to end execution and management.
We help clients with Business Consulting, Program & Project Management, Digital Transformation, Product Management, Process & Technology Solutioning and Execution including Analytics & Emerging Tech areas cutting across functional areas such as Supply Chain, Finance & HR, Sales & Distribution.
We are a group of seasoned professionals having diverse industry, solution and product experience thereby making us effective business liaisons. We are 300+ consultants strong coming with strong diverse background fueling our growth story in India and across four other global locations viz. US, UK, Singapore, and Australia.
Thoucentric is an 'Ethos' that epitomizes the essence of being a good human. living a life of purpose. being life itself! We are an extension of ourselves together! We breed the basic human values of trust, freedom, nimbleness, compassion, integrity, passion, persistence & conviction.
What is in it for You:
Be part of the exciting Growth Story of Thoucentric!
Work on projects that help you stay ahead of the curve. Not just exciting projects, if you are a self-starter, you will also get multiple opportunities to design, drive and contribute to the organizational and practice initiatives.
Constant learning curve with very approachable and intellectual group of consultants.
Be part of One Extended Family. We bond beyond work - sports, get-togethers, common interests etc. Work in a very enriching environment with Open Culture, Flat Organization and Excellent Peer Group.
Role: Digital Commerce Consultant
Role Summary: -
The role requires an individual with 4-8 years of experience in implementing systems or managing portfolio related to the digital way of selling - e.g., implementation or ownership of e-Commerce / DMS / Analytics / ERP / Product Management / CRM. Deep understanding of customer-facing processes across sales, marketing, and services. Being a consultant, the ideal candidate should be able to understand the client's requirements, articulate them into user stories, liaise with implementation (own/clients'/3rd party) partners to get the website/app developed and delivered out on time.
Who you will work with:
Solution Leaders (Client / Thoucentric / Integration partners)
Research Teams (need basis)
What will you do:
- Program management for implementing Digital Commerce platform (B2B/B2C/B2B2C/D2C) for client
- Prioritize product building when constrained by resources and/or scope and/or time while meeting quality objectives
- Have a view of the end-to-end digital commerce execution and provide insights on what's working and what can be better
- Work with multiple stakeholders across business and tech teams to drive business objectives
- Lead client conversations in problem understanding and definition, translate them into functional requirements and user stories to development sprints
- Orchestrate and take ownership of delivery; liaise with designers, developers, testers, and other stakeholders to deliver project on time
- Provide thought leadership for development of MVP/POC to aid pre-sales and capability building or as per client requirement
- Manage the feature development, SIT, UAT and other milestones
- Understand lifecycle of data feeding into and generated by a Digital Commerce platform
- Design systems and processes to streamline measurement of KPIs and identify key drivers of these KPIs
- Identify the right KPIs for the post launch adoption strategy and use analytics applications like Google Analytics, Firebase, etc. to track and improve performance
Brownie Points if you can/have:
- Help in generating & leveraging data using advanced analytical and modelling techniques
- Build analytical solutions around complex and open-ended problems
- Strong educational background in engineering, computer science, management, commerce or related discipline or an MBA from a reputed institute
- 4-8 years of experience in implementing systems or managing portfolio related to the digital way of selling
- Strong in problem solving and solutioning. Breaking down business brief into structured deliverables.
- Ability to understand levers of product value, usability, and quality
- Ability to think through and clearly define MVP and North Star experiences for B2B/B2C e-Commerce products
- Hands-on experience in leveraging tech and working with data to drive business objectives
- Hands-on experience in implementation/management of Marketplace / CRM / ERP / DMS
- Ability to work on complex application/technical problem identification and resolution
- Comfortable with applying technical solutions to business/technical problems through customer interactions, design, debugging, testing, and integration/implementation
- Ability to cope in a complex and fast-changing business environment and to respond calmly and rationally to changing aspirations in a deadline-driven situation
- Updated with business and technical trends in the Digital Commerce domain
- Work independently on modules that may be used by one or more programs or systems
- Relentless in all aspects of product build, collecting feedback (system driven and anecdotal), and iterate to improve
- Strong planning and organizing skills including the ability to manage several work streams simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues coherently and logically both in writing and verbally
- Good influencing and persuasion skills with the ability to enthuse and inspire multidisciplinary teams and build successful relationships at all levels
- Good team player, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Clear decision-making ability with the facility to judge complex situations and assess when to escalate issues
- Ability to balance conflicting and changing demands through prioritization and a pragmatic approach
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.