Talent Acquisition at Thoucentric Technology Private Limited
Views:224 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Thoucentric - Consultant/Senior Consultant - PLM IT Consulting (4-8 yrs)
COMPANY OVERVIEW :
Thoucentric is Management Consulting Company focused around helping organizations maximize growth & overall performance through transformation of their supply chain. Thoucentric was founded in April, 2015 by key management consulting and supply chain professionals having diverse industry, solution and product experience. Driven by a team of 250+ globally positioned supply chain consultants, Thoucentric is currently serving clients in CPG, Manufacturing, Transportation, Logistics and Retail sectors.
Thoucentric adds value to clients by specializing in effective liaison between business and technology organizations through following areas:
- Supply chain management, strategy and technology consulting
- Large scale program management in IT/ITES space
- Growth enhancement and cost improvement programs
- Merger and acquisition integration programs
We are looking for motivated, team oriented, self-starter professionals to join us in our exciting journey of building a business focused on success of our clients. Being a start-up, we expect individuals to contribute to the growth of the company in different areas besides their specific job description.
Job Family: PLM IT Consulting
Designation: Consultant/Senior Consultant
- A PLM professional who would be working with the functional team to manage and drive the implementation of leading PLM tools and is responsible for delivering the configurations of the various software applications to handle the PLM application requirements or to support changes in the organizational structure. The role also requires the person to help in adoption of standard business practices and improve PLM integration products by communicating and working with R &D teams.
- He/she is responsible for managing internal stakeholders, external partners, successfully lead transformation efforts and support with leadership updates. He/she should have strong analytical skills and the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy. He/she would work with cross functional teams and pillar leads to ensure project deliverables, manage risks or escalations, and seek support on blockers.
- Manage PLM Projects with Market Leading Technologies and also act as a SME in PLM to work with Business Owners, Solution Architects, Solution Designers, Developers to define and deliver requirements, and assist in documentations
- Design To-Be processes and perform Fit-Gap analysis by assessing client's requirements and business processes.
- Prepare Functional Requirement Specifications (FRS), Supporting Specification Documents, Test cases and Training documents.
- Preparation of Status reports, Project plans, Activity Plans for robust project management as and when required.
- Responsible for issue recognition, identification, and application of appropriate resources necessary to resolve issues, status reporting, and overall management of issues through resolution.
- Should have got at least 4 to 6 years of indepth PLM knowledge and experience with minimum 1 end to end implementation cycles.
- Experience in any PLM tool as functional consultant for 4-6 years is must. SAP PLM/SAP ECC/Infor Optiva/Oracle Agile/Siemens Teamcenter experience will be preferred.
- Should have worked on requirement gathering, solution design, testing and implementation of any PLM tool.
- Expertise in customizing, delivering functional specifications for enhancements of PLM solution.
- Should have a good understanding of R&D, Supply Chain, strong communication skills, agile and flexible in their ways of working, and a zeal to learn and pick up new concepts.
- Good Project Management Skills with understanding of Project Planning, Cost and Quality Management, Risk Management and Stakeholder Management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders with emphasis on follow through and reporting.
- Analytical and Problem-solving skills along with self-motivation to excel.
- Meticulous planning skills with attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well