Talent Acquisition at Thoucentric Technology Private Limited
Views:131 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Thoucentric - Consultant/Senior Consultant/Lead - Technical Support (3-13 yrs)
- Log and respond to customer support requests via phone, e-mail, and web interface.
- Work as a support team member and utilizing technical skills and product expertise helping to resolving customer - product issues.
- Successfully understand and triage customer issues, conducting any necessary technical research (code review, database queries, traces, debug, etc.) or team collaboration.
- Act as product technical liaison between support and product development teams.
- Communicate technical product and solution expertise to internal and external customers.
- Handling Production environment Alerts - Debug, resolve and follow up on failures (DBA, Unix, Windows, Network) to maintain the availability of the system.
- Fully document all case interactions and author Knowledge Base solutions.
- Follow operational guidelines and contribute with improvement suggestions
- Provide updates and case statuses to customers and management.
- Proactively Pursue Professional Development through trainings and certifications.
- Collaboration with global teams to ensure 24/7 coverage.
The roles require flexible / shift working hours (no night shifts)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Technical support experience
- Proficiency in PLSQL coding
- Unix/Linux exposure
- Experience in working with incident management tools like Remedy
- Exposure to Supply Chain
- Exposure to best in class supply chain software tool (e.g. BlueYonder/i2/JDA, SAP, Kinaxis, O9) is an added advantage
- Ability to cope in a technically complex and fast-changing environment, and to respond calmly and rationally to changing aspirations in a deadline-driven situation.
- Strong planning and organizing skills.
- Good communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues coherently and logically both in writing and verbally.
- Good team player, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Clear decision-making ability with the facility to judge complex situations and assess when to escalate issues.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well