Talent Acquisition at Thoucentric Technology Private Limited
Views:30 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Thoucentric - Consultant - Quality/HSE Management (3-6 yrs)
Veeva Consultant - Quality/HSE Management
At Thoucentric, we work on various problem statements.
The most popular ones are :
- Building capabilities that address a market need, basis our ongoing research effort.
- Solving a specific use case for a current or potential client based on challenges on-ground.
- Developing new systems that help be a better employer and a better partner to clients.
- All of these need the best of minds to work on them day-to-day; and we do exactly that!
- Your contribution to organization development is as important as outward facing consulting.
- We are invested in both, employee growth and client success!
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Ability to understand and manage Vault Quality solution Suite.
- Prior experience with regulated content management systems such as Veeva Vault, OpenText, SharePoint.
- Provide value-based product demonstrations of the Veeva Vault QualityOne HSE management suite.
- Should be able to define HSE Suite process like incident reporting, audits and risk assessments, corrective and preventive action management.
- Identify customers' challenges and objectives and demonstrate the solution that addresses these requirements and brings business value to the organization
- Communicate product knowledge and industry expertise to customers
- To prepare a compelling, professional content for RFP (Request for Proposal) and RFI (Request for Information) responses for prospective clients
- 3 to 6 years' experience.
- Working knowledge of Regulatory Operations processes (submission preparation, document management, submission publishing, product registration) and related software
- Experience in working in a Consulting and/or Customer facing role, and managing customer expectations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently with clients, comprehend and translate business requirements, and create corresponding solutions designs
- Experience in Regulatory Operations groups. end-user and/or Administrator experience with Regulatory Operations software
- Understanding of SaaS/Cloud solutions and technology
What a Consulting role at Thoucentric will offer you?
- Opportunity to define your career path and not as enforced by a manager
- A great consulting environment with a chance to work with Fortune 500 companies and startups alike.
- A dynamic but relaxed and supportive working environment that encourages personal development.
- Be part of One Extended Family. We bond beyond work - sports, get-togethers, common interests etc.
- Work in a very enriching environment with Open Culture, Flat Organization and Excellent Peer Group.
- Be part of the exciting Growth Story of Thoucentric!
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.