Manager - Talent Acquisition at Clarivate Analytics
Views:1522 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Thomson Reuters - Manager/Sr Manager - Litigation Solutions - LLB/LLM (4-10 yrs)
The primary responsibilities include:
- Assumes ability to demonstrate the requisites of AMs
- Leads multiple projects effectively of medium size and complexity with minimum oversight
- Works on no more than one big project at a time
- Displays significant ability to temporary lead projects in the absence of seniors
- Advanced knowledge of multiple e-Discovery platforms
- Review workflows on the platforms, understand platform abilities, limitations, metrics and reporting capabilities
- Strong client facing skills
- Able to effectively gauge client needs if not expressly stated
- Strong subject matter expertise, displays significant ability to engage with the subject matter expert of the department's projects (Industries include: Financial, Intellectual Property etc.)
- Effortlessly manages deadlines without delivery delays
- Displays good judgment in escalating issues as appropriate in the chain
- Overwhelmingly positive client feedback
- Meticulous in applying standard audits
- Does not simply rely on pre-existing audit lists - displays ability to suggest additional audits (e.g. can suggest additional audits based on client escalation responses or other feedback)
- Organized and efficient - handles particular responsibility assigned to him/her quickly and accurately.
- Effective on the floor in terms of sharing learning/insights with peers/juniors/seniors.
- Prompt to spot/address/escalate issues that aren't substantive issues (e.g. a workflow problem or suggestion; substantive issues)
- Effectively communicate with counsel or the client with respect to instruction changes, suggestions for changes, and seeking/interpreting guidance.
- Innovates and improves upon document review processes and techniques.
- General knowledge of e-discovery platforms, including managing assignments, workflow (including the ability to suggest changes to workflow). Individuals who are equally proficient in a greater number of platforms should be rated more highly than those whose knowledge is limited to particular platforms.
- Effectively shares e-discovery/platform knowledge with colleagues.
- Administrative responsibilities, primarily centered on the employee appraisal process.
Ideal candidates for this position should ably demonstrate the following:
- Especially skilled in the technical aspects of project delivery, whether by way of subject matter or e-discovery/technological expertise.
- Strong project management skills, including firm grasp of Pangea3 processes, metrics, and productivity-implications of project workflow.
- Strong client- and external party-facing skills: main point of contact with external representatives in connection with particular projects. Able to effectively gauge client needs even if not expressly stated.
- Highly responsive to the needs of both internal (including reporting managers, other project managers and team members) as well as external clients.
- Strong presentation and training skills; project-specific training is a core responsibility.
- General knowledge of e-discovery platforms, including managing assignments, workflow (including the ability to suggest changes to workflow), understand platform abilities, limitations, metrics and reporting capabilities. Individuals who are equally proficient in a greater number of platforms should be rated more highly than those whose knowledge is limited to particular platforms.
- Maximizes platform reporting/tracking ability.
- Demonstrates an ability to perform Sr. Managers role in Sr. Manager's absence.
Qualification: LL.B / LL.M
EXPERIENCE: 5 - 9 years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.