Manager - Human Resources at Thomson Digital
Views:395 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Thomson Digital - Manager - Sales (8-11 yrs)
Job Description - Senior Sales Manager - Institutional Sales
1. To partner with Educational Institutes (schools and coaching/tuition) to generate Business from various models among the target markets.
2. To own up the end-to-end business partner life cycle with schools.
3. As a Senior Sales Manager -B2B you are responsible to implement all sales activities and maximize business opportunities in your specific area.
4. Have comprehensive and up to date knowledge of all Educational Institute, School, Coaching institutes, etc.
5. Achieve all individual sales targets in your area by maintaining and creating a close relationship with your Institutional partner
6. Always display a pleasant manner and positive attitude to promote a good company image to guests and colleagues in order to avoid internal or external complaints.
7. Participate in any Training and Development programs as recommended by the senior management
8. Mapping of schools and educational institutions in the assigned territory
9. Mapping to include competition presence in terms of schools, products in the region
10. To own and partner with schools on the following models:
- Seminar/ Webinar
- Scholarship Tests
- Free online Classes/Test
- Coaching institute sales
- Bulk Sales model
- Relation building programs with key decision makers at Educational Institutes like Correspondent, CEO, Owners, Trustees, School Principals, HOD's etc.
- Ensuring end to end compliance for all Institutional/ school partner deals.
- Being updated on new products and services.
Work Experience and Skills required :
1. Desired Work Experience: Min. 12 yrs+ of B2B Education Institutional and coaching institutes sales experience
2. Applicant must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be able to thrive under pressure
3. Should possess sound knowledge about the local market and local language
4. Strong B2B Sales background - should have handled large key accounts
5. Industry preference - Education/Book Publishing, ERP/Software Sales, EdTech Institutional sales
6. Should have handled large revenue deals in previous role
7. Possess strong communication and presentation skills
8. Strong Results Orientation and Execution Excellence
9. High Customer Centricity
10. Must have knowledge Of MS Word, Excel, Power-Point, Internet, and all Mailing Software. CRM knowledge is preferred
11. Traveling experience is essential
Educational Qualification :
- Should be Science or Engineering graduate
- MBA preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.