Asst Manager - Client Relations at ThomasMount
Views:393 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
ThomasMount - Product Manager (14-20 yrs)
We are having excellent Opportunity for Product Manager - Leading Airline Domain Company in Bangalore
- Articulate product strategy and innovation
- Follow market, industry and technology trends that transforms the airline retailing landscape
- Define the product strategy in collaboration with the Offer Business Owner, Train PM, Product Marketing and R&D, in line with Airline new business retailing model
- Identify, gather and use data for decision making
- Foster innovation to unlock business value
- Participate in industry groups such as IATA, ATPCo and AGIFORS to understand market trends and shape the industry transformation
- Identify opportunities
- Identify, assess, and benchmark business needs from customers / prospects aligned with the product strategy
- Build the product plan/roadmap & long-term plan
- Consolidate and articulate business needs into new product concepts or upgrades
- Experience in Product Management/Product Marketing practices/in managing B2B Software Products or SaaS
- Experience in working in an Agile environment.
- Experience in customer facing professional positions.
- Experience in the one of the areas of the Offer solution scope (Revenue Management, Dynamic Pricing, Shopping, Servicing, Availability, Inventory and Schedules) is a plus.
- Experience in Airline Industry, PSS and evolution of the market is a plus.