ThinkFreely - Head - Operations & Customer Service (3-11 yrs)
Who we are
We are ThinkFreely, a seed funded mental health care startup targeted towards South Asians. We seek to provide culturally relevant help for issues of identity, self-esteem, loneliness, anxiety and depression (among other things).
Our founding team is Stanford/MIT educated and has had multiple exits (SwitchUp, Carriage and Xelpmoc) in the Middle East, India and the US.
We are looking for an experienced, organized and empathetic Head of Operations who can work with our team of therapist service providers and provider customer support to our users.
If you are someone who is self driven and wants an opportunity to make an outsized impact on peoples lives, this role is for you. You will be given the opportunity to create processes from scratch, build a team and grow within an exciting organization.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for making sure our quality of service is the highest it can be.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Create processes for finding, onboarding, training, managing new therapists.
- Create processes for maintaining a high level of service - including, but not limited to making sure sessions are conducted in a timely and ethical manner.
- Collecting and reviewing user feedback and improving quality of our service
- Recruiting a team of customer service representatives to field requests as our organization scales.
- Collaborate with the product/engineering team to make our therapists and users lives easier and better.
- 3+ years experience working in an operational role at a startup.
- Preferably experience/passion for working in the wellness industry - either in mental health, gyms or hospitality.
- Excellent and demonstrable organizational and leadership ability.
- A self-starter who requires very little guidance.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Preferred - fluency in Malayalam.