Think Future Technologies - Presales Engineer (5-8 yrs)
AlgoSec is looking for a talented Pre-Sales Engineer to work alongside the commercial teams and to operate in our largest customer and partner environments.
This role is for Presales Engineer, capable of technically leading solution designs for various AlgoSec Security Management Suite (ASMS) projects.
Location: Mumbai, India (Home office)
Duties & Responsibilities:
1.Definition and approved solution architectures and delivering Proof of Concepts for security policy management across virtual, cloud, and physical environments focusing on connectivity change control, cybersecurity, and compliance requirements
2. Working with customers, delivery partners, systems/sales engineering group, product management, and the project delivery teams
3. Responsible for the interpretation and prioritization of customer development requests plus influencing the product strategy, based on the needs of all the stakeholders.
4. Excellent oral and written skills in English
5. Knowledge regarding the implications of risk, governance, audit, and controls.
6. Proven successful track record in winning competitive PoCs
7. Excellent presentations skills
8. Team player, pleasant person to work with, high level of integrity
9. Act as a subject matter expert, the face of AlgoSec for the customer
10. Advise sales teams and partners on the best architecture for customer deployments.
11. Collect and disseminate customer requirements to the PM team.
12. Working closely with the Project Management & Professional Services Team to actively support Project objectives, schedules, and deliverables
13. Provide technical leadership, mentorship, and coaching to solution partners and clients regarding the implementation and maintenance of AlgoSec solutions
1. University Graduate with a Degree or Higher Qualifications
2. 5+ years of pre-sale experience in the area of Enterprise selling
3. Excellent oral and written skills in English
4. Good understanding of the technology security market space firewalls, IDS/IPS, SDN, Compliance and Policy Orchestration
5. In-depth working knowledge of TCP/IP v4, Routing, and firewall policies. Experienced in LDAP and Radius for authentication services
6. Competent with Windows and Linux systems
7. Ability to work cross-functionally to create complex integrated solutions.
8. Strong Executive Presence as this role will have extensive executive visibility both internally and externally
9. Expert knowledge Core infrastructure, virtualization, and systems, Cloud solutions (Public, Private, Hybrid), Network and security, LAN & WAN
10. Ability to travel 50% to customer sites as required in order to craft and present proposals
Perquisites and Benefits :
1. Company provided door to door transport facilities
2. Stock options
3. International travel and training opportunities
4. Work from home and flexible timings
5. Team lunch, parties, and outings
6. Daily lunch allowance
7. Free snacks and breakfast options
8. Gaming Room
9. State of the art infrastructure
Company Overview :
AlgoSec India Established in 2013, the AlgoSec office in India is experiencing rapid growth. The office provides key support and professional services to customers around the globe, helping to deliver on the company's commitment to enabling customers to quickly benefit from their AlgoSec investment and ensure 100% customer satisfaction. AlgoSec is a family-oriented company and a place where your voice will always be heard and your opinion will always count, regardless of organizational boundaries.
The AlgoSec culture is characterized by ego and politics-free work environment, and encourages independence, initiative, collaboration, and creative thinking, as well as employee advancement and mobilization - and we put a great deal of effort into recruiting, training, and retaining the right people who support these values. When you join AlgoSec you become part of the family. You'll have the opportunity to travel and work with your fellow AlgoSec teammates in other countries, as well as participate in training, sales events, and industry trade shows all around the world.
As the leading provider of business-driven security management solutions, AlgoSec helps the world's largest organizations align security with their business processes. With AlgoSec users can discover, map, and migrate business application connectivity, proactively analyze risk from the business perspective, tie cyber-attacks to business processes and intelligently automate network security changes with zero-touch - across their cloud, SDN, and on-premise networks. Over 1,500 enterprises, including 20 of the Fortune 50, utilize AlgoSec's solutions to make their organizations more agile, more secure, and more compliant - all the time.