Talent Acquisition Specialist at ThingsUp
Views:132 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
ThingsUp - Head - Sales (5-10 yrs)
1. Lead, recruit, train, and coach the SaaS sales team of the organization and ensure that they completely understand the mission and vision of the organization.
2. Be an active mentor and coach to the Team to help them conclude their deals.
3. Help team create unique and effective sales pitches, write professional proposals and manage CRM
4. Expected to maintain utmost confidentiality in regard to the business of the Company.
5. Required to work with Integrity and Productively for the growth and success of the Company.
6. Research and develop strategies and plans which identify new marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development.
7. Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
8. Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
9. Implement effective promotional strategies, train a high performance sales team and help boost corporate image.
10. Execute in an intense, fast-paced, and highly iterative environment.
11. Responsible for Preparing Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Sales Reports and annual Sales & Marketing Plans.
12. Directly responsible to report to company Founders.
Required Candidate profile:
1. Experience in working on pre-sales & post-sales part with extensive experience in working on several portals.
2. Should have knowledge about channels of leads and conversions, should know how to develop leads into project, nurture leads, give technical solutions to clients , take out timeline and cost on proposed solution.
3. Should have understanding of building business segments, opening large accounts, High value deal negotiations.
4. Should have excellent communication, social, and organizational skills.
5. Should have experience in building the high performance sales Teams.
6. Should have Knowledge and interest in SaaS sales playbook.