Team Executive at Michael Page
Views:362 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Therapeutic Group Manager - Immunology Research (5-12 yrs)
Therapeutic Group Manager - Immunology
Reporting into the India Head, your responsibilities would include the following :
- Developing research ideas, conducting in-depth research, analysing quantitative and qualitative information, and synthesising research findings to develop valuable insights
- Responsible for using innovative methods to conduct research in immunology
- Consistently developing and recommending reasonable, data-driven business-building ideas and encouraging market insights to inform business decisions
- Overseeing the Immunology team and providing direction to research and analysis of data gathered by the team
- Maintaining the highest expertise in each protocol for compliance, standard operating procedures and applicable guidelines and regulations
- Providing leadership for market research efforts, and developing and deploying innovative market research techniques that reflect best practices, in order to develop key strategic customer insights and drive superior decision making
- You can be an MTech, MPharma, MSC, MBBS or PHD with minimum 5 years of experience in immunology therapeutic area and with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Furthermore, an expertise in immunology and in the clinical, regulatory and commercial aspects of markets globally is also required.
- The candidate should come with an attention to detail, efficient time management and strong work ethics.