HR Manager at Theorem
Views:2461 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Theorem - Team Lead - Search Engine Optimization (6-12 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Aggressive achiever in all aspects of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) such as Keywords
- Responsible for boosting DA, PA &Trust flow of website by building Links on authorative websites
- Proven Experience in SEM (Search Engine Marketing) to increase SERP (Search engine ranking pages) CTR (Click through rate)
- Well-Researched in Latest updates by search engines and well-versed in implementing search engine optimization recommendations.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented. Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Research, Competitor Analysis, Content-marketing, inter-linking and Tags management for all URLs of a website
- Responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building & keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks, manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo & Bing in order to maximize ROI
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions. Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools).
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and SEO reports.
- Excellent understanding of Google Analytics and deriving action items from data points
- Main focus will be off-page and on-page optimization.
- Perform all off-page tasks successfully, including article insertion /press release/directory submissions, RSS feeds, forum postings, blog posts, social bookmarking and commenting on social networks.
- Should be able to manage Micro-sites link building.
- Need to manage online marketing campaign & promote brand online
- Ensure all SEO Work, both Off Page and On Page done is on par with Industry Standards.
- Provide SEO Analysis and Recommendations to Development, Testing and Content Team
- E-mail Marketing, Content & Blog Marketing, Analytics & Reporting & Continuous Market research
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities. Monitor, listen and respond to users in a Social.
SEO - Role Highlights. Here's what you would be required to do :
- Improving OnPage and Offpage SEO for our websites
- Competition research
- Keyword research analysis
- Create content calendar for Blogs/Social Media
- Track website analytics and create Goals/Funnels
- Tracking & reporting SEO performance on weekly basis