Thence - Product Consultant (3-7 yrs)
We are looking for a Product Consultant who will be responsible for identifying and defining product feature requirements and helping to determine solutions to meet business needs or resolve business problems. You will focus on growing and developing the end services offered by our existing clients. You will also build business cases for the prospective clients and thereby demonstrate the value proposition of our products.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understands business strategy and goals by studying the business function, collaborating with the client and gather business requirements.
- Documentation of formal requirements, use cases, user stories, User Journey which ensure that the UX solutions proposed are fit for purpose, meet business needs and are operationally sustainable.
- Ability to evaluate the data collected through task analysis, business process, surveys and workshops and derive meaningful insights
- Communicating effectively with UX team, external clients and internal teams to deliver product's functional requirement.
- Manages the progress of projects by tracking activity, resolving issues, and recommending actions.
- Provides senior management and client stakeholders with regular updates on deliverable timeline and project status.
- Have complete ownership for project quality, delivery and timelines.
- Ability to manage team and multiple projects
- Working with business to identify opportunities for improvement in business operations and processes through facilitation, elicitation, visual modelling and critical thinking
- Ability to effectively conduct requirements gathering sessions and concisely documenting the outcome
- Understanding of the business requirements, capture and track the details required to produce the end product, and document same in the form of user stories / use cases and process flow maps, content matrix
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a self-starter.
- Ability to take initiative and proactively offer suggestions and resolutions.
- Proactive problem solver who, handle multiple complex projects and tasks.
- Great communication skills; the ability to clearly explain design decisions and process to anyone in the company.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and self-starter who actively seeks ways to improve the customer experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The ideal candidate will be an inspiring and confident team player with:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Management (desirable)
- Above 3+ years of Business Analysis/Project Management experience in UX environment (desirable)/Product firm
- Have experience in working in complex products.
Perks, Benefits and Work Culture
- Corporate health insurance
- Fast-paced and exciting work culture
- Thence is a dedicated Digital UI-UX Design Agency with emphasis on Deep User Research, Lean UX Design Methodology, and Continuous optimisation.
- Our proprietary user-centric KaiXen framework progressively improves the User Experience of your digital assets.
- Working with Start-ups, Small & Medium Businesses, and Enterprises across the globe, our UI/UX solutions span Web and Mobile Apps, Websites, AR/VR, and Chat/Voice applications.
- With a mission to enable every business to offer the best of User Experience, our vision is to empower the next billion with usable technology.
- Founded as WinkTales in 2012, Thence started as a niche UX Design Studio and has since transformed to offer full-cycle UX Solutions.
- We are a Clutch.co Global Top 15 UI-UX Design Agency.
Please check about the company, our work and culture at www.thence.co
- Clutch Global Top 15 UI/UX Design Agency & ranked #2 in India.
- Accelerated learning environment amongst talented team members.
- A culture that promotes challenging oneself & continuous improvement.
- Perks & Employee friendly policies.
- End-to-end ownership to team members.
Join us for competitive benefits and development opportunities in a progressive and supportive environment.