Senior Manager - HR at TheMathCompany
Views:4056 Applications:193 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:181
TheMathCompany - Senior Partner - Analytics (10-15 yrs)
Senior Partner - Job Description
As a Senior Partner of TheMathCompany you are part of the Leadership team with responsibilities that span across multiple areas but not limited to the following. Being part of the Leadership team requires you to have strong communication skills, ability to work with different teams at various levels of business and have excellent organization skills.
- Develop and maintain relationship with key stakeholders across client organization
- Play a key role in sales by identifying leads and converting them to customers
- Understand various offerings provided by MathCo. and identify opportunities with existing customers
- Manage a portfolio of Customers (Engagements) and be responsible for their growth (P&L)
- Work with account managers to ensure quality and maintain healthy status of accounts
- Constant mining effort and focus on growth of accounts
- Bring in industry best practices and setup processes to improve functioning of delivery org
- Responsible for grooming and mentoring Partners and Associates in the company and develop them as future leaders
- Identify potential people and help them develop consulting and leadership skills
- Work closely with the founding team and key members in shaping the organizational strategy to facilitate scale and growth
- Work with internal delivery teams to setup key delivery processes
- Own up certain initiatives in the company and work with people to build assets
Company would provide you with an ecosystem to learn and grow in your professional journey, offering guidance to help you be successful. We are also a fun bunch and will help you in making this memorable.
So, based on what you have read do you believe you have what it takes to build TheMathCompany and analytics capabilities for Fortune 500 organizations?
Have some questions or suggestions? Unclear about certain opportunities? Feel free to reach out to us anytime for a friendly chat.