HR at TheMathCompany
Views:4120 Applications:319 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:290
TheMathCompany - Associate - Data Scientist (4-10 yrs)
We are TheMathCompany
Our mission is to build and enhance analytical capabilities for Fortune-500 organizations across the world. In the journey of making our customers develop best-in-class analytical solutions, we assist them in activities including but not limited to acquiring the right talent, uplifting their skills, solving complex problems and evangelizing analytics output. We work with customers across the globe & across industries, while also bringing this ecosystem together through our platforms.
Associate - Job Description
Location - Bangalore
An Associate of TheMathCompany is the face of the organization in our client engagements. As an associate, you will be responsible for a wide range of things [just to ensure you don- t get bored and always keep learning :)] We have listed a few of them below to help you get an idea
- Solving complicated business problems for organizations, leveraging conventional & new age data sources and a wide array of techniques
- Liaising with the clients and stakeholders to understand their requirements, challenges etc. and keeping them up to date on the progress of our proposed solution
- Staying connected to the Analytics industry trends- data, techniques, technology etc. and leveraging them to develop learning packages
- Contributing to the hiring and learning programs- through interviews, sessions, content creations etc. based on the nature of the engagements
- Building TheMathCompany. As a Startup that is on the growth trajectory, it would provide opportunities to design and execute initiatives that will help us in this endeavor
So, what does it take to be an Associate @ TheMathCompany? We are looking out for people who share our passion for analytics and energy to build a great company. We have outlined few criteria that would make you successful in this role
- Experience of working on analytics projects and initiatives, preferably around 2-5 years
- Strong application knowledge on tools (R/SAS/Python/SPSS etc.) and techniques (Regression, Machine Learning, Classification, Time series etc.)
- Passion to learn new technologies, techniques to stay ahead of the Analytics industry curve
- Ability to do what it takes. We want, you to be part of our growth story and this would entail roles and responsibilities that would be new, exciting and dynamic
TheMathCompany would provide you with an ecosystem to learn and grow in your professional journey, offering guidance to help you be successful. We are also a fun bunch and will help you in making this memorable.
So, based on what you have read do you believe you have what it takes to build TheMathCompany and analytics capabilities for Fortune 500 organizations?
Have some questions or suggestions? Unclear about certain opportunities?
Feel free to reach out to us anytime for a friendly chat: Website: http://themathcompany.com/
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.