Vice President - HR at Xander Advisors India
Views:832 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:181
The Xander Group - Business Analyst (2-4 yrs)
About The Xander Group
- The Xander Group Inc. is a global investment firm focused on emerging markets.
- The firm combines global experience and relationships, international standards of corporate governance, and a localized operational approach, to invest in, build and scale, and operate businesses to generate superior long-term returns. Since 2005, the firm has committed over USD 3 billion of equity to India across private, public, credit and venture investments and platforms.
About Xander Investment Management Pte. Ltd. (XIM)
XIM is the private equity real estate arm of The Xander Group Inc. Headquartered in Singapore, the firm has been actively investing in India for fifteen years, and has invested/acquired and/or developed over 90 million square feet across all real estate asset classes, including office, retail, industrial, budget and luxury hotels, warehousing, and residential condominiums and townships.
Xander Advisors India (XAI) is the Indian advisory arm of Xander Investment Management. XAI has offices in Mumbai and New Delhi.
Job Description : Xander is currently recruiting for the Business Analyst position for its 100% owned portfolio assets. Candidates with experience of 2-4 years in Due Diligence, Financial Reporting, Accounting or Investment Banking roles are invited.
Location : Delhi NCR (the role typically involves intense business travel)
Summary of required skills and experience :
- CA candidate with 2-4 years of post-qualification experience; Big-4 work experience and professional certifications such as CS would be an added advantage
- Experience in Financial Reporting & Analysis, Corporate Finance and Business/Asset Valuations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to forge and manage relationships
- Problem solving thought process to understand/resolve day-to-day business issues
- Outstanding analytical skills, detail-oriented, proactive attitude and the ability to take ownership of tasks/ processes assigned
- Team player with ability to work directly with senior members of the Xander team
Sample of Tasks associated with the role :
a. Business operations & strategy
- With regard to portfolio assets, assist in asset operations, creating annual business plans and regular monthly tracking/reporting on the same.
- Develop and maintain relationships with 3rd parties - such as bankers, consultants, vendors, rating agencies, external valuers, etc.
b. Reporting & compliance
- Prepare, update and circulate asset performance reports to the senior management; and address any follow-up queries/feedback
- Direct reporting to senior Xander team (Investments, Asset Management) leading the strategy
c. Financing & tax
- Lead planning/strategy on asset financing plan for long term value creation; develop relationships with lenders
- Liaise with the finance & accounts team to review and approve tax workings/payments/litigations
d. Lead positive initiatives and ideas on the portfolio assets (green energy, sustainability, CSR, etc.)
Process : 3 rounds - i) Personal interview ii) Case study iii) Final interview
Xander is an equal opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on grounds of age, gender, color, ethnicity, language, sexual orientation, caste, economic or social status, or special ability. Our hiring policy is purely based on merit.