Talent Acquisition at The WorldGrad
Views:108 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
The WorldGrad - Senior Executive/Assistant Manager - Performance Marketing (3-6 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Performance Marketing - Sr. Executive / Asst. Manager, you will be responsible to:
1. Plan and execute all performance marketing campaigns, including but not limited to SEM, Google Display and Discovery ads, remarketing & email campaigns. The successful candidate will have hands-on experience with Google tools- Adwords, Analytics, Keyword Planner, Trends, Optimize as well as Facebook Ads.
2. Experience with any email marketing tool will be preferred.
3. Manage budgets and campaigns across all digital channels and managing campaigns on Google and Facebook for B2C brands advertising in India with monthly spending of at least INR 200,000 and optimizing CPQL.
4. Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests. Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
5. Manage landing pages and optimize the user experience
6. CRM experience & experience with SEO and traffic generation will be a plus.
1. Proficient in using Google and Facebook tools required to run ad campaigns
2. Good understanding of how to design and optimize Landing pages to optimize KPIs
3. Making and analyzing reports for daily performance of channels and optimizing campaigns
4. Understanding the levers required to optimize ad campaigns
5. Good at the English language: verbal written communication
6. Research-oriented and data-oriented
Who are we looking for?
1. Qualification: Bachelor's degree from Tier 1 or Tier 2 colleges. MBA will be considered a plus.
2. Experience: 3 years of experience in performance marketing for B2C brands targeting Indian audiences
Location: Mumbai or Delhi
Working days: Monday to Friday
Remuneration: Best as per industry standards