HR Head at The Wellness Shop
Views:1182 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:179
The Wellness Shop - Entrepreneur In Residence - Corporate Strategy (0-3 yrs)
About the Company:
The Wellness Shop is an Eco-friendly wellness brand which provides a range of products which are organic and 100% natural. We provide products catering to cosmetics, wellness and healthcare segments. We are hiring Entrepreneur in Residence who will work closely with Company's Top Management.
1. Entrepreneurial Mindset to scout, create opportunities and build solutions, get things done.
2. Lead, plan & execute new and existing initiatives & projects.
3. Work closely with the founders in scaling up business of the organisation.
4. Shaping the company's overall business strategy and developing strategic plans and assessing company performance.
5. Responsible for assisting the Founders with developing, communicating, executing, and sustaining corporate strategic initiatives.
If you have the below mentioned skills you are ready to apply:
1. Creative problem-solving skills
2. Excellent analytical skills
3. Well organised, detail-oriented, ability to multitask with great follow-up skills
4. Impeccable communication skills
5. Willingness to solve complex business problems
6. Come up with innovative ideas and excellent in setting up processes
7. Super fast at execution
8. 0-3 years of professional working experience preferably in a D2C digital business (ideally working with founders within a fast-paced and competitive environment, one that has experienced rapid growth and expansion)
9. Bachelor's degree from Tier 1 institute (preferably IITs, BITS,IIM's)
10. Proven track record of developing products and services from scratch (ideally "end-to-end" from ideation to successful execution)
Culture at The Wellness Shop:
We follow a dynamic company culture where employees are eager to succeed. Individuals are motivated and have a lot of company pride; the work environment is vibrant.
Team TWS takes risks and enjoys exploring new ideas. We encourage creativity and bold pursuits that will help propel the business forward.
Employees are driven and go the extra mile. This culture motivates team members to give their full selves to the job and invest in the company's future. Individuals see value in their work and are eager to do well in their roles.
We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we'll work to help you become a better you!
There are ample learning opportunities for the curious ones and guess what! Working for a beauty and wellness startup has its own perks!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.