HR - Business Partner at The Wadia Group
Views:5695 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
The Wadia Group - Company Secretary - The Bombay Burmah Trading Corporation (15-20 yrs)
Job Profile :
- Company Secretarial Functions for flagship listed company & various group companies including NBFC companies and one public unlisted company, which will include:
- All Pre and Post Board/ Committee Meeting compliances in terms of Agenda Papers, Stock Exchange compliances, Public Notice, all related disclosures
- Drafting minutes of all Committee/ Board Meetings and Annual General Meetings
- Collating all reports for Annual Report printing and all Pre and Post-Annual General Meeting compliances
- Responsibility for timely filings with Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) for all companies in the group
- Filing of Central Government applications wherever applicable
- Interaction with RTA, BSE/ NSE, CDSL/NSDL as and when required
- All Compliances under Companies Act,2013, SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015 and all other SEBI Regulations, FEMA, RBI Directions for NBFCs and other applicable legislations
- Supervising Investor Grievance handling
- Dividend account management and IEPF formalities
- Postal Ballot and E- Voting processes as and when applicable
- Co-ordination with Secretarial Auditors for Secretarial Audit
- Coordinating with Internal/ Statutory Auditors of various group companies
- Assisting in drafting of Group Policies under Companies Act, 2013
Candidate Profile :
- Good understanding of Companies Act, 2013, all relevant SEBI Regulations, FEMA, NBFC Compliances and legal process.
- Should possess good drafting skills and should be capable of handling all correspondence independently.
- Should be good at communication and inter-personal skills.
- Should have reasonably good computer skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.