HR - Business Partner at The Wadia Group
Views:4528 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
The Wadia Group - Company Secretary - The Bombay Burmah Trading Corporation (15-20 yrs)
Job Profile :
- Company Secretarial Functions for flagship listed company & various group companies including NBFC companies and one public unlisted company, which will include:
- All Pre and Post Board/ Committee Meeting compliances in terms of Agenda Papers, Stock Exchange compliances, Public Notice, all related disclosures
- Drafting minutes of all Committee/ Board Meetings and Annual General Meetings
- Collating all reports for Annual Report printing and all Pre and Post-Annual General Meeting compliances
- Responsibility for timely filings with Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) for all companies in the group
- Filing of Central Government applications wherever applicable
- Interaction with RTA, BSE/ NSE, CDSL/NSDL as and when required
- All Compliances under Companies Act,2013, SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015 and all other SEBI Regulations, FEMA, RBI Directions for NBFCs and other applicable legislations
- Supervising Investor Grievance handling
- Dividend account management and IEPF formalities
- Postal Ballot and E- Voting processes as and when applicable
- Co-ordination with Secretarial Auditors for Secretarial Audit
- Coordinating with Internal/ Statutory Auditors of various group companies
- Assisting in drafting of Group Policies under Companies Act, 2013
Candidate Profile :
- Good understanding of Companies Act, 2013, all relevant SEBI Regulations, FEMA, NBFC Compliances and legal process.
- Should possess good drafting skills and should be capable of handling all correspondence independently.
- Should be good at communication and inter-personal skills.
- Should have reasonably good computer skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.