Manager HR at The Souled Store
Views:791 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
The Souled Store - Growth Strategist - Supply Chain & Operations Planning/Manufacturing (6-10 yrs)
Growth Strategist - Manufacturing
The Souled Store is a youth lifestyle brand started in 2013. Over the last 7 years, we have carved a niche in the pop culture and licensed merchandise space. With properties like Disney, Warner Brothers, WWE, Viacom, Cartoon Network and more, The Souled Store has grown to become India's biggest brand for licensed merchandise.
The Souled Store was born out of the idea of loving what you do. Our philosophy is that life is short- don- t spend it doing something you don- t like. There are too many Monday mornings, and you can- t go dreading every single one of them. Over the years, we- ve built a strong team of like- minded pop culture enthusiasts that are committed to cater to fellow fans with all their heart and - soul- .
The Souled Store is looking for a Supply Chain & Operations Planning expert who analyses our current manufacturing processes & suggests improvements to improve the overall efficiency along with devising growth strategies for scaling up production at our inhouse manufacturing unit.
Our production and manufacturing hub at Bhiwandi (Thane district, Maharashtra)
What - The Souled Store Can Offer You
1. The biggest highlight of working with us as a Growth Strategist for our manufacturing unit is the potential to scale-up the business by introducing innovative process improvement strategies.
2. Opportunity to be part of a fun, fast-growing startup with constant challenges.
3. Work with a team of people from creative, diverse backgrounds & skill sets and be a part of our dynamic growth story.
1. Supply Chain Optimization: improve the lead time, increase the quality & reduce the pricing of the products.
2. Operational Excellence: to strive for productivity through automation + optimization of operational processes to ensure better quality + customer satisfaction in alignment with the corporate strategy
3. Growth Strategy: devise plans to reduce the manufacturing and operational cost with increase in top line and bottom-line benefits & that will further operational + strategic goals
4. Business Transformation: Identifying gaps in current apparel manufacturing / merchandising / inventory planning / costing processes suggesting solutions through technology intervention and quality assurance while leading process improvements by applying Lean Manufacturing processes; Kaizen, Six Sigma etc.
5. People Management: working cross functionally with various departments & stakeholders, also work in close co-ordination with the Production & Warehouse Heads, mentoring the team to solve complex problems of the manufacturing process.
6. Financial Growth: Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
Values and Mindsets:
- A leader who has experience in managing an on-site team, with a track record of taking ownership & driving results.
- Should be data-driven when it comes to providing workable and though-provoking solutions.
- Should be able to lead action planning together with the business unit
- Comfortable operating in a matrix and constantly changing environment.
Education and Experience:
- MBA/ Master's degree in Logistics/Warehouse Management or Supply Chain Operations
- 8 to 10 years of management experience in Supply Chain Optimization within a manufacturing, production or distribution environment.
- Experience of working for an Apparel/Fashion brand will be an added advantage.