Assistant Manager at The Smart Cube
Views:966 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
The Smart Cube - Manager - Market Research (5-9 yrs)
- Lead the team working on various market research projects aiding strategic decision making for Fortune 500 / FTSE 100 companies, Blue Chip Consulting Firms and Global Financial Services companies
- Understand the client objectives, and lead the development and designing of the analytical solution/framework
- Be able to use and guide team on tools such as SPSS, Excel (must haves), VBA/Tableau (desired), SAS, R, Python (would be a plus) to manipulate and prepare data and conduct various analysis as needed
- Be able to independently or guide the team to implement basic and intermediate statistical techniques such as frequencies, cross-tabs, correlation, Regression, Decision Trees, Cluster Analysis, etc. to identify key actionable insights from the data
- Conduct sanity checks of the analysis output based on reasoning and common sense, and be able to do a rigorous QC
- Develop complete sections of final client report in Power Point. Identify trends and evaluate insights in terms of logic and reasoning, and be able to succinctly present them in terms of an executive summary/taglines
- Present deliverable report over client calls or video conferences or in-person
- Superior problem solving abilities and strong analytical thinking
- Experience in conducing primary quantitative and primary qualitative projects; survey analytics in general
- Type of projects in which experience is desired are: Purchase Process Studies, Brand Awareness and Purchase, Customer and Market Segmentation, Forecasting, Survey Analytics, Conjoint (Choice Based Conjoint, Max-Diff, etc.), Price Sensitivity Measurement, NPS, Customer Feedback Assessment, Customer Satisfaction Studies, Brand Tracking Studies, Longitudinal Studies, etc.
- Experience on survey sample calculations, weighting mechanism, etc.
- Experience in fielding vendor management and strong data cleaning principles (during fielding and analysis)
- Experience in either managing or coding surveys on various platforms - ConfirmIT, Sawtooth, Qualtrics, etc.
- Should have good client exposure, must have led large teams independent
- Desire to work in a fast paced, challenging environment where you need to push yourself all the time
- Good leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Mature individual with a professional work ethic, and high degree of ownership and accountability